Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

What an Obama presidency Means to Us

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Platinum Member

Re: What an Obama presidency Means to Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by linksmechanic View Post
I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything but this piece seems a little racist.
Good for you. Expressing a little rational thoughtfulness, no matter how foreign to some, can never hurt.

You're other option, you could join some of the racist crowd here, who deserve as much credit as anyone other than Bush himself, for the Republican spanking that was dished out by the majority of American voters tonight. Hey minority guys... you gonna high-five it and pout amongst yourselves for the next 4 years?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:23 AM
Gold Member

Phorwath, if your so smart and the majority here appear to be so stupid in your eyes, why are you hanging around so much? I'm sure there is a Obama lovin' site somewhere that would love to have you.....................

On this site I sure don't feel like a minority...................
Old 11-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorwath View Post
Good for you. Expressing a little rational thoughtfulness, no matter how foreign to some, can never hurt.

You're other option, you could join some of the racist crowd here, who deserve as much credit as anyone other than Bush himself, for the Republican spanking that was dished out by the majority of American voters tonight. Hey minority guys... you gonna high-five it and pout amongst yourselves for the next 4 years?
Phorwath, you're showing your true character. Being a poor winner is considered a very negative trait by most.

Maybe the majority of people here don't/didn't want Obama because of his stance on the issues. Not because of his race. He is extremely antigun and this is a hunting/gun site.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member

Some people just do not understand why they are not wanted. Wow imagine that someone is elected who wants to take away our 2nd Amendment rights and we don't support him!! Then someone supports said position and wonders why people tell him to take a short walk on a short pier!

Just because you can type on a keyboard does not ensure common sense!! Just remember who is in support of the “Marxist” elect!!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstimac View Post
Phorwath, you're showing your true character. Being a poor winner is considered a very negative trait by most.

Maybe the majority of people here don't/didn't want Obama because of his stance on the issues. Not because of his race. He is extremely antigun and this is a hunting/gun site.
True, it's not about race on this site, but do expect the racecard to be played daily.

pstimac, in regards to what you said, I would rather lose with winners than win with losers!
Old 11-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Platinum Member

Color of one's hide doesn't mean squat to me. I lived "up north" in my formative years. After living in Lynchburg VA during my wild and woolly days during the integration days I learned the truth about Americans of African descent during my several years up river for NOLA.

I treat everyone pretty much the same. Especially the dinks of any color. I avoid them.

As long as the Constitution is upheld, fully, things will be ok. If things continue to go along the current trend there are gonna be some pretty rough times ahead. I think that is written somewhere.

Having said all of that, there has never been a US President that I disagree more with his basic beliefs and background.

One thing I am going to do is establish a good working relationship with the senior local law enforcement officer, the sherriff. He's the man between me and mine and them.;)
Old 11-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Bronze Member

I agree with all said above. I don't care what color, race, creed, religion, or ethnic background someone is, if they are useless parasites on society, I don't like them; especially if they are anti-freedom and anti-America. I don't like Biden anymore than I like the joker above him. Do you think Obama will take his oath on the Koran? Apparently people voted for Obama because they couldn't spell Ahmedinejad as a write-in.

Texas is the only state with a written clause allowing them to secede. Any chance of that happening?

This is not going to be a good 4 yrs. And people think the the Dark Ages and feudalism were from 476-918. Try 2009-????