Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

View Poll Results: Would it matter to you if a firearms accessory company had a PayPal shopping cart?
Yes, I would not buy their product. 11 28.95%
No, I would still buy their product. 9 23.68%
I don't care what kind of cart they have as long as their product is good. 18 47.37%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Website payment poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Silver Member

Re: Website payment poll

My last three purchases were actually not at all gun related, water meth parts. I was just simply stating that they don't need to know, or have to know why the money is being moved. There is a reason that people say discrete paypal.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
You rant, I rant.....

Everyone should read the fine print on everything, including the users agreement on this site, which I would say, maybe 5% of the posters on here have read.....

Gotta tell you, I don't play that 'gift' crap either. Pay-Pal is in business to make money, it's a for profit business, not a charity. You want charity, call Obama.

Bona-fide honest people have no issue with Pay-Pal, at least none that I know of.

I've dome thousands of transactions on Pay-Pal over the years but I abide by their regulations and I never try to defraud them, which is exactly what declaring any item as a gift is to avoid paying the users fee. Thats fraud. Thats dishonest and deceitful and speals volumes of your principles.
Here we go. It was only a matter of time. Won't be long before this Thread is locked down...
Old 02-22-2013, 08:54 AM
Platinum Member

Unless stupid shows their intellect, it won't get locked down. I sent Len a copy as soon as I posted it. Nothing I said was more than fact. I read nothing into it nor did I fabricate anything. Just stated the the facts surrounding the result. Thats all.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:04 AM
PUBLISHER

I am going to move this thread to the Politics forum.

I also just sprinkled pixie dust on it in the hope that everyone will cool down.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Silver Member

I had a pay pal account at one time. I didn't like the time lag between the time I used it and the time that they actually charged my card. Just didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling using pay pal. Further, I had one heck of a time closing my pay pal account. I had to jump through so many hoops it wasn't funny. They made me go through a multitude of different pages just to cancel my account. It had nothing to do with their political views, I just didn't like the way they do business.