Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Silver Member

Re: Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
The guy says on the video that the vehicle is to "deliver a team to high risk warrant services". Those teams won't be defending us from invaders. They're serving warrants. Windows with gun ports. Sounds like these guys know they'll be unpopular where they're going. With on average of 55 vehicles per state, it sounds like they expect to be busy. Of course resistance is futile... 30,000 drones over U.S. soil can't be wrong.

Did you hear the way that DHS guy talked. He can't wait. I think the new slang for Hadji Gear will be Sweater Vest.
Don't be fooled by the 'smoke and mirrors' Obama / Napolitano / DHS are using. These vehicles will be used where they were designed to be used... in a environment where larger tracked vehicles are unable to operate... i.e. urban warfare.

For us folks in the country, expect to see air assault supported armored tracked vehicles ... Bradleys, Strykers, M1s. DHS has been trained by the military on all of these systems... just in case they are needed during a 'natural disaster'.

If anyone knows any of these DHS / FEMA / TISA guys, you might want to ask them if they know what they are really being trained to do. They seriously need to be enlightened.

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

Doc

"History does not long trust the care of freedom to the weak or timid" Dwight David Eisenhower
Sic Semper Tyrannis...Veritas et Aequitas

Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Silver Member

Doc, It would not do any good to tell the operators of these systems what they will be used for. I know because I have tried. I also attempted to warn LE of Homeland Securities Incident Command Structure. Every state and most certified officers have been required to go through this training. This is basically a system of control designed by Homeland Security for the implementation of assets during an incident. Check it out, it looks harmless on the surface. Until one starts to connect the dots all this seems disjointed. I now feel I have a pretty good handle on how this is expected to go down. I would be happy to go through the whole thing, from the beginning of the progressive movement, to the motivation, intentions, and tactics of those now in power, however; I need to go watch the next episode of Revolution.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Silver Member

Well it's intermission, let me take this time to assign homework.

Check out who the Missouri Highway patrol believes is the greatest threat to public safety. Hint: Google Missouri Highway Patrol Terrorism

Check out who the the folks at West Point is afraid of.
Hint: Google West Point think tank, Terrorism

The folks these people are afraid of sounds a lot like people I know, namely me, my Dad, and most of my friends. We are a vicious lot, we are comprised of LE, veterans, and rednecks. You know, we are the ones that hang on to our guns and religion. We also hold the radical opinions that Almighty God is the creator and Lord of the Universe, that men should live within their means, that Is means Is and that's all, that one should give a days work for a days pay, I could go on but I'm sure y'all get the drift.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
Well it's intermission, let me take this time to assign homework.

Check out who the Missouri Highway patrol believes is the greatest threat to public safety. Hint: Google Missouri Highway Patrol Terrorism

Check out who the the folks at West Point is afraid of.
Hint: Google West Point think tank, Terrorism

The folks these people are afraid of sounds a lot like people I know, namely me, my Dad, and most of my friends. We are a vicious lot, we are comprised of LE, veterans, and rednecks. You know, we are the ones that hang on to our guns and religion. We also hold the radical opinions that Almighty God is the creator and Lord of the Universe, that men should live within their means, that Is means Is and that's all, that one should give a days work for a days pay, I could go on but I'm sure y'all get the drift.
And here's one from the head of DHS aka... The Peoples Army...

Napolitano stands by controversial report - Washington Times

and this is a good one...

» War On Terror’s New Targets: Veterans, Tea Partiers, Anti-Fed Activists Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

So... now I digress and go back to a post I made awhile back.. remember those drones that the Emperior and his Minister-ess of Homeland Insecurity want to let loose on 'American Terrorists'.. well.. guess what folks..

WE are them! Yep.. WE are the terrorists big bubba wants to take out with his DHS drones and shock troops in their shiny new black 'warrant servers'.

Just because we are Americans, raised the American way, by American parents in the exact way you stated Mr. Augustus.

And we served America and have invested our lives and shed our blood in the preservation of the American way. Now that's what I call gratitude.

I'm a terrorist...because I'm a good American.

Animo et Fide Courage and Faith

Doc

"History does not long trust the care of freedom to the weak or timid" Dwight David Eisenhower
Sic Semper Tyrannis...Veritas et Aequitas

Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Silver Member

Hey folks, Google FBI Drones Hostage Rescue. Here you will find the FBI bragging about their drone program. They show flights of these things flying in unison and boasting they can field swarms of these. CNN did a story on this with a positive twist to their uses.

One thing we have going for us, tyrants can't help but flex their muscles in public, thereby revealing their capabilities.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Silver Member

Oh my, check this out. Eric Holder told Senator Rand Paul in a letter he and the Obama administration believe they have the authority in extreme circumstances to kill an American citizen on American soil with drone strikes. Holder added they have not killed any Americans in the homeland and have no intentions to do so but might need to in the future.

I am paraphrasing part of the interview of Senator Rand Paul on Shawn Hannity 3-5-13. He also stated he was unable to obtain this info until Senators Widner and Chambliss joined him in demanding an answer to this question. Senator Paul stated he got his answer but it certainly wasn't the answer he hoped for.

Well I gotta go watch another episode of Revolution.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Gold Member

It's curious to me that not only is the government essentially creating a domestic troop build up but they're almost advertising their intentions. No, not in the mainstream but more so in the places where those who are sensitive to it will find it. All electronic and phone communication is monitored. Rather than procuring mass quantities of ammo from other sources/agencies, it goes out for bid. 2700 armored vehicles, lettered and transported on flatbed without a tarp. A request and approval from Congress for 30,000 drones. It's all out there for everyone to see. The dude giving the tour of the vehicle comes right out and says, we're using these for serving warrants. Folks, if you were planning a coup, wouldn't you try to be a little quiet? It's looking to me like someone's trying to instigate a fight. Not a fight with everyone but a fight with those on the fringe that are sensitive to whats going on. Crush them and what have you got left? The audience of American Idol. They'll grab the only weapon they're proficient with and fire off a tweet. You've got America running without a budget and printing money as fast as they can. Sounds to me like a plan to crash the economy and cause a state of civil unrest. Only then can you suspend Habeas Corpus and declare Martial Law. Lets face it. You can't really take over until you've got your boot on the throat of your opposition and in this country, you'll only get that by drawing out your opposition for a fight on your own terms. If our military has soldiers that won't round up Americans, that's what the U.N. is for. I think the U.S. population and economy is right on schedule.

Last edited by Mike 338; 03-07-2013 at 09:37 PM.