Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Gold Member

Re: Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
Many of you have faith God is in control and everything will be ok. According to most Bible scholars we are going to go through some very rough times before everything will be OK. I've heard all the dire predictions and always considered these an interesting topic at dinner but never really believed I would see the results.

I have now started to set up and pay attention. I believe the ship has sailed folks and America is in irreversible decline. The dismantling of the Constitution has begun and those efforts are going to accelerate. A few folks are going to become more and more agitated as they watch the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments dismantled. At some point the folks who speak out will be designated as domestic terrorist and will be dealt with using tactics and equipment provided by Homeland Security.

DHS has been distributing armored vehicles to police agencies throughout the country. Reports are that 27,000 of them have been deployed. For the first time there are joint maneuvers involving police and military units. Have you seen the videos of military attack helicopters flying over our cities with automatic weapons firing. For now the ammo is just blanks.

For those of you who think the military and police will not fire on US citizens, I invite you to study the occupation of Europe during WW11. The occupied countries were controlled by local police, these forces turned out to be more vicious than the SS because they tried to impress their puppet masters for a step up the ladder in the new order.

It's coming here folks. Resistance will be satisfying but futile. After the police fall in line and most of your friends and family have been recruited as informants resistance will be squashed. I suspect it will take no more than 3-5 yrs for the New Age to begin.

Augustus gets it.

Knowing that God is in control is not to be confused with anything other that "we're not", in control that is. For those who think that believing in God is for the stupid or weak minded, I think your in for a real treat because we all may well get a front row seat to see who's really pulling the strings. The term "fear not" doesn't mean believers and non-believers won't get caught up in the fray because they will. God's plan is gonna happen with or without our approval and it's going to get real ugly. I'm not talking textbook ugly. I'm talk'in way beyond anything we've seen or read about before or after. It's just that, for those who believe, you have Gods promise that you'll be O.K. after the dust settles, even if you die.

I think a lot of people are going to sit up and take notice if they haven't already. Many of them will figure out real fast what they believe and don't believe but most will turn away from God and put their faith in men. Oh well... it's not like they weren't given a choice. If your on the fence about this, you might want look into it a little closer.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

Oops, I got carried away with the zeros in the number of armored vehs deployed. The number is 2700 not 27000 as originally posted. In addition to these there are a bunch off armored bunkers being built and stored.

Wake up folks, as I said before it is probably too late to change things politically and overt resistance will not be conducive to long life or good health. Those of you who can should drills wells, learn to grow and store food, make your own wine etc. Oh, the well pump may not have electricity so you will need one of those long skinny buckets that is about 3 ft long and 4 in in diameter that allows one to get water out of a 6 in well casing. Look up the processing of sugar cane to make molasses, you can use this to replace sugar. Grist mills will be needed to grind corn into meal and wheat into flour. Hogs can be salt and sugar cured for storage w/o refrigeration. Get an old Jersey cow for milk, making butter and cheese. Gather up enough cash to pay twice what your property taxes are today for ten yrs. These tips are for country folks, all others who don't have the land, knowledge, or will to take this advice might try squatting down, put your head between your legs. This will not improve your predicament but you will be in a good position to kiss your a--- good-bye.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Gold Member

Augustus,
I too beleive things are going to get worse before they improve. That said I think you have watched one to many episodes of Revolution. By the way the new season starts 3/24/13.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Platinum Member

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile | The Gateway Pundit

'''''
Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Platinum Member

That pretty much says it all !I checked it out and I have printed it , I will take it to work tomorrow and show it to all.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Gold Member

The guy says on the video that the vehicle is to "deliver a team to high risk warrant services". Those teams won't be defending us from invaders. They're serving warrants. Windows with gun ports. Sounds like these guys know they'll be unpopular where they're going. With on average of 55 vehicles per state, it sounds like they expect to be busy. Of course resistance is futile... 30,000 drones over U.S. soil can't be wrong.

Did you hear the way that DHS guy talked. He can't wait. I think the new slang for Hadji Gear will be Sweater Vest.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Platinum Member

Might as well change DHS (Department of Homeland Security) to SS and be done with it.

Glad I'm 64 this year. Not much time left and I don't want to be around for the after.....

Keep in mid, the sheeple elected him. The sheeple will get what they deserve...

..........and it won't be more entitlement either.........

Next thing to go will be the freedom of speech and of course the Internet, but then I said that at the outset of all this.

We had a couple of the vehicles come in for warranty service btw. Built like Fort Knox, blast shields on the underbelly, blackout lights, armor plate in the doors and the windows don't roll down either. The one thing I liked was the LED headlights at 600 bucks a pop and we paid for all of it. All painted Olive Drab or Desert Storm tan.....

Yes, they have run flat tires too. The drivetrain is designed for dummies. Allison automatic behind an ISX Cummins or Detroit Deisel DDEC (non emissions compliant diesel). Gas and go.... No DEF needed.

Keep in mind, in the government's view, we are all terriorists.....

Sad state of affairs but we all let this happen. Complacency is the downfall of civilization.

It's been real and it's been fun but the real fun is about to begin I suspect.