Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member

Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

Scares the crap out of me.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Gold Member

Re: Want to Bebate Video? Watch this!

Everytime I see stuff like this, my very first thought is, "man, i don't have enough ammo."
Yes, it is scary. Everything that is happening right now in the world is scary.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member

Jeff you hack my youtube acct? I watched that last night, scary for sure.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 02-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Silver Member

These are the same things that we have been talking about on here for quite some time. The scariest part is, as was pointed out, the demonization of the opposition (us) and the dismissive attitude toward the truth. We are called paranoid, and are accused of spreading fear. The truth is we should all be extremely concerned about all of this.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Gold Member

The General is correct. I remember the President talking about a civilian security force. Be assured, once our politicians complete their plan to fully crash the economy, many won't be able to feed themselves or their families. They'll be lining up and begging for the job of taking your guns and rights away. Same goes for the military. For 3 squares a day, they'd do just about anything. Heck, half the people in America already hate the other half. They won't need much encouragement. Know this. Our President is a puppet. Once gone from office there will be an endless procession of others to advance what he was unable to finish and a population cheering them on.

The General has stated very little that hasn't pointed out here, on other forums, in your churches and straight out of the Good Book. I do commend him for lending credibility to the obvious. By all means, pester your Congressmen but putting your faith in men doesn't have much of a track record.

One thing the General did not mention... Do not fear. God is in control.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
The General is correct. I remember the President talking about a civilian security force. Be assured, once our politicians complete their plan to fully crash the economy, many won't be able to feed themselves or their families. They'll be lining up and begging for the job of taking your guns and rights away. Same goes for the military. For 3 squares a day, they'd do just about anything. Heck, half the people in America already hate the other half. They won't need much encouragement. Know this. Our President is a puppet. Once gone from office there will be an endless procession of others to advance what he was unable to finish and a population cheering them on.

The General has stated very little that hasn't pointed out here, on other forums, in your churches and straight out of the Good Book. I do commend him for lending credibility to the obvious. By all means, pester your Congressmen but putting your faith in men doesn't have much of a track record.

One thing the General did not mention... Do not fear. God is in control.
"God is in control." Maybe just maybe he is trying to get some folks attention ? After all we have taken him out of our schools and look at what is happening (shootings) We are allowing all kinds of Sin in our country Abortion,Sodomy he is a just God, he is full of compassion,he is mercyful And he is a God of judgment ! It is my personal opinion that the reason we have a president like Obama is because that is how far away from God our great America has turned . But as you have already said "God is in control" I sing a song at church that goes like this .

He's in control of all the storm around you that's raging,
He's in control of your life no matter what your facing,
Even in your darkest night when there seems to be no light.
He's always with you he'll never fail you . He's in control !

Hope I havent strayed too far off Jeff .
Aint it good that we all can see the challenges that are ahead of us concerning our .That should encourage us in a day when it seems like so many just look over these important issues.

Hang in there friends
Old 02-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Silver Member

Mike,

Good statement about God. I have had trouble putting faith in Him because I am so worked up, but that is a good point!