Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Utah Sheriff's Association writes Pres Obama a Letter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Utah Sheriff's Association writes Pres Obama a Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etisll40 View Post
In the spirit of a law abiding responsible US citizen, the point I make with respect to President Obama as the "commander and chief" is, can and or will he turn American citizens against each other. This may very well be the card he is playing. If he's not, he'll stop playing around with the 2nd amendment and furthermore respect each state and all citizens as being more important than his visions. Because it smells like to me, it's his vision he's trying to convince people of.
I think that's a very good observation and it's clear to me that he has intentionally been extremely divisive from the day he started running for President the first time.

Remember the Rev Wright and "G#% D*%& America", not to mention all his other hateful anti American buddies.

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Old 02-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Utah Sheriff's Association writes Pres Obama a Letter

We haven't heard diddly from Jeremiah Wright lately. I thought for sure Obama would appoint him to take Hillary's place....go figure....