Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

UN after our guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Platinum Member

Re: UN after our guns

Well said sarge.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:09 AM

I know LOTS of active duty UN troops and they are not prepared to be killed over a UN policy that is in clear violation of our Constitution. The troops are on our side. Send them to Mexico instead.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Silver Member

when i enlisted in the army i took an oath,to defend this country against all enemies foriegn and domestic.and this i will as many others have vowed.aint no stinkin foriegners or obamination will take our guns.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A.T. View Post
when i enlisted in the army i took an oath,to defend this country against all enemies foriegn and domestic.and this i will as many others have vowed.aint no stinkin foriegners or obamination will take our guns.
D.A.T. - I too am a veteran that wes NEVER released from my oath of enlistment. We are MILLIONS strong.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:19 AM

As an OathKeeper my path is clear. My Oath;

"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Nothing else needs be said.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Silver Member

I agree except the pesident we have now is not legal untill I see a real birth cert. I had to have mine to join the military. How can he be incharge without one.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Gold Member

The UN taking our guns??? Let's see. First they have to put an Army together big enough to take them... I don't think US Military going to go along with it... some civil agency’s' might, but being a former LEO myself as well as former Military vet.... I’m betting their not.

So how big of Army do they have to come up with...? Well here's a quick read on just part of the Army they'd be facing; in a gorilla war.

The world's largest army? America's hunters
I don't spend my fall weekends tramping around the woods in pursuit of a buck, but a lot of my friends and neighbors do.
This blogger adds up all the hunters in just a handful of states, and comes to a striking conclusion:
The state of Wisconsin has gone an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That's great. There were over 600,000 hunters.

Allow me to restate that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world - more men under arms than Iran ; more than France and Germany combined - deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the deer menace at bay.

But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who are in the woods of Pennsylvania this week. Michigan 's 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia , and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security.

Throw in the none hunting gun owners, not to mention just people that’s gotten pissed off about UN troops with boots on US ground… and they’ve got a real fight on their hands… that they can’t win; and they know it! That’s why no one is going to “take” our Right’s our Constitution from us... The only why we can loose them’…, is if we “give” them up. ""NOT ME"

Merry Christmas to all; God Bless America and our Military/Law Enforcement personnel holding the line; while we celebrate our Saviors birth, free and safe.