Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

UN after our guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: UN after our guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
+1 I agree 100% with everything winmag has in this post!!
If you look at my signature it is a quote from a hard core evangelist . I herd him say that when the towers fell in sept 11 he had a recruting officer come to his home and he told the officer that he has two sons and that he told them that if war breaks out and they have to go that if it has a pamper on its head to blow its head off. Then he looked the officer in the eyes and said my sons will never swear in to that UN flag ! He said that he's not swearing in to protect countries that would cut our throats if they could get by with it !!

BigBuck
Who said all this?

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 05-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmag View Post
Who said all this?
PM sent
Old 05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
PM sent
Got it.
Just clarifying you werent thinking I said all that.

I only have 1 son so far and he's only 4. (but NO he wont ever bow to a UN flag either). My loyalty to God and Country will be passed down to him, just as it was passed down to me. Ill do my best to raise him right.

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 06-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Bronze Member

Take a look at this.

EDITORIAL: The U.N. gun grabber - Washington Times
Old 07-10-2010, 05:57 PM

Many people today were not raised like I was; in the country in the deep south of south Arkansas. Though my grandfather raised cattle 90% of the meat and fish we ate were hunted and fished for by us. The UN and some Americans may want my firearms however I will fight for them with all the skill the US Army and my experience in the woods have taught me.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Platinum Member

Make sure you stay on friends and family to register and then vote, not just in national elections but state and local elections too. After all plenty of the idiots in DC got there start in local and state elections and should have been stopped there before trying to screw up the other 49 states. Just think if Obuma...thats right with a U as in bum hadn't won any local and state elections...we might not have him now and a whole bunch of others. I listen to family, friends coworkers and acqaintances piss and moan about the government this and that for about 3 nano seconds before I ask them, did you vote? If not I tell them flat out, then your part of the problem and thanks for screwing things up. If they don't like it...too bad, our rights are more important.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Bronze Member

Look at the statue outside of the UN building in NY city, it is almost self-explanatory ......... for those who doubt, signed treaties can and have impacted events in this country. Read REAL history, have faith in GOD and how and why this country was founded maintained and defended.

We may not all agree, but by the Constitution, "We The People" have the right to disagree and the power to change what is and/or could be. It is up to US (note that is also the first two (2) letters of USA) not the UN or any other power ........ save GOD.

nuf said ......... Semper Fi (do or die)