Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

TED NUDGENT supports PALIN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Bronze Member

TED NUDGENT supports PALIN

TED has now come forth and stated that america needs more soccor moms like PALIN!! the point is and I agree along with 99% of the people I have talked with this past week PALIN is fresh she hasnt been spioled by the DC groupes like NANCY P barbra boxer dinna fienstien and the rest of the me first you the people second!!!If you really listen to her speach she outline the money she save in small state alaska we can only hope her and MACAIN can triple that savings in the big house!!! Both MACAIN ANDPALIN will continue to have respect for our troops and not treat them like seconds
Old 10-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Silver Member

Re: TED NUDGENT supports PALIN

I think Palin is the way to go, but her stories of money savings I think was to spend what she saved on her clothes she wore at one of the debates! I guess this only what I heard something like 150,000 big ones for an outfit.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Gold Member

Ted for President!!!

Old 10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Silver Member

2nd that nomination!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Bronze Member

The Nudge is great! He's a great spokesman for gun rights, especially to younger crowds. He's very quick witted. I also like how he is unapologenic for who he is. Of course he supports Sarah, he's the Nudge! As a NRA Life Member I was proud to vote for him on the Board of Directors.