Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Sweet Revenge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Silver Member

Sweet Revenge

Looks like the good folks in Colorado gave a well deserved thrashing to two Senators who decided to trample all over their Constitutional rights. These two lost a re-call election due to their involvement in passing the recent gun legislation.

Why stop with these two losers and re-call all of the Commefornia transplants.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Gold Member

Re: Sweet Revenge

Yup, its a really good start. There are a bunch more to go including the squatter at the whitehouse. Oh wait, he probably isn't there. More likely at the golf course.................

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 09-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Silver Member

Glad I was able to donate to the recall effort. Most of the political hacks didn't think it would work. The good thing is, if you troll some of the liberal forums, you will see comments like "can be stop pushing gun control and get on with what's really important to us...".

I was surprised that Giron lost as badly as she did, her district is heavily democratic. Morse is a complete tool so I thought he would get knocked off - I sent them both a nice note offering them some moving boxes I have in my basement.

In 2014, a bunch of those guys are going to get tossed - Mclanahan is toast for sure.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilscungilli View Post
Glad I was able to donate to the recall effort. Most of the political hacks didn't think it would work. The good thing is, if you troll some of the liberal forums, you will see comments like "can be stop pushing gun control and get on with what's really important to us...".

I was surprised that Giron lost as badly as she did, her district is heavily democratic. Morse is a complete tool so I thought he would get knocked off - I sent them both a nice note offering them some moving boxes I have in my basement.

In 2014, a bunch of those guys are going to get tossed - Mclanahan is toast for sure.
If you guys clear out everybody west of the front range, my wife and I would re-consider our decision to not move to Colorado because of the marxist government.

By the way, I hope you and yours aren't being affected by the storms and flooding. The poor excuse of a govenor Hickeblooper and his forestry folks have allowed almost all of the cover on the front range to burn off, so now you're going to flood. Stay safe by brother.

DocB

"History does not long trust the care of freedom to the weak or timid" Dwight David Eisenhower
Sic Semper Tyrannis...Veritas et Aequitas

Old 09-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Silver Member

I sense a shift in the winds. I think conservatives and libertarians may unite and give the progressives a good ole country ass kicking in 2014. This may include a bunch of the Republican Progressives.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Silver Member

Thanks for the thought. The flooding is really bad around here. All of the creeks and rivers in Boulder/Longmont/Lyons are at flowing 15-20 feet above normal. The canyons have all be evacuated, and there are some people stuck in trees 20 feet up. We have left hand creek nearby and it is epic right now. The roads out may become impassable later today.

Must resist urge to stay home and drink beer - weakening.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
I sense a shift in the winds. I think conservatives and libertarians may unite and give the progressives a good ole country ass kicking in 2014. This may include a bunch of the Republican Progressives.
I sure hope so!