Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

The state of the fight in NY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Platinum Member

Re: The state of the fight in NY

This sounds like something that will turn deadly on rats. It's best to mind your own business and protect yourself. The basic reason why privacy is so important. Can you imagine finking on someone that is a mobster or a seriously violent gang member. Even if the state police say it's anonymous it's documented history that they even have a few "bad men" so to speak. It's a great set up for violent criminals to start offering protection to normal citizen's who are now in fear of being killed because they opened their mouth. It looks like the state will be funding organized crime again. Rats and snitches are people that the government uses to combat crime, but they don't care that they leave you and your family vulnerable to retaliation. Our NYS government is just not thinking sanely. I really question whether Governor Cuomo is rational. I mean, I really question it, where does he have the right to act like a God on this earth. Certainly, he has safer better things he could do for the state to improve jobs and lower our taxes. NYS is really getting out of wack, far worse than California. I'm really disenchanted with the direction of this state. Im 54 now and I think I'm going to be a non resident citizen in the future. I hope I'm not over reacting.

Food for thought...