Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

This is some bull. I didn't that Rude Display of a firearm was an illegal offense?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 12:43 PM
Silver Member

This is some bull. I didn't that Rude Display of a firearm was an illegal offense?

The fella in this story, a Veteran, was arrested for God knows what charge. He is fortunate that his son was able to video the entire incident. I wonder what will come of all of this?

War Veteran Arrested for “Rudely Displaying” Rifle | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes
Old 04-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Silver Member

Re: This is some bull. I didn't that Rude Display of a firearm was an illegal offens

Sorry Folks, I can't reply to posts anymore. The 'net-nanny' censorship over here in Afghanistan on my base will not allow it. So Joe has offered to post for me..

Thanks Joe.. You're awesome Coach!

Doc B...

This is some kind of bull crap!!

'Rudely Displaying' a rifle in the manner he has been taught to carry it by the military! REALLY?? That's their excuse for arresting him??? REALLY!!!!!???

THEN KIDNAPPING HIS SON!! REALLY!!!???

What happened to the Texas Law regarding any law officer attempting to take a weapon from a citizen who is in legal possession of the weapon!!!??

WHERE'S THE ACLU?? WHERE'S THE NRA?? WHERE'S THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL???

Temple Texas of all places...

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET CONTROL OF THAT PLACE!! My Grandfather was a Sheriff there long ago, I have his Colt Peacemaker that he carried while he was there!!

IS TEXAS GOING TO HELL TOO!!????

THIS IS JUST PLAIN OUTRAGEOUS!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE EMPEROR AND HIS LACKEY MEDIA DEMONIZE LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS!!! IT HAS TO STOP!!!

ALWAYS choose the 'Hard Right over the Easy Wrong'..

Our elected officials should have that on their wall!!!

Animo et Fide 'Courage and Faith'

DocB