Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

SARAH PALIN - My kind of gal!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Gold Member

Re: SARAH PALIN - My kind of gal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
"From your experience"...did you live a different 8 Clinton years than the rest of us or was you just not paying attention? Yes, you're quite mistaken.

How close was the latest Supreme Court ruling on the 2nd Amendment? Four in support with three dissenting judges. One of the most lasting influences a president will have is that of appointing Supreme Court Justices. You may have not lost your .280 under Clinton, and maybe that would be all your concerned about, but you should pay more attention to the "change" in tides. 4-3 ruling is a bit close in my book. It could easily go the other way with Obama appointments.

Nobama, keep the change.
You do know Obama's record I have to believe, as I and others have posted it several times. Biden's is accessable as well & the votes of the Dem leaders in Congress is well documented. They did not have the votes to override a veto, so no need to push a bill they could not pass with Bush, but with Obama, come on!!

280, I don't know if you have forgotten or something concerning Brady 1 (Clinton Ban) &
how Brady 1's purpose was to introduce Brady II ? Do you remember that the Klinton Ban was droppedf by Bush, which killed BradyII as well? Brady II would eliminate many "sporting
rifles & shotguns, you know Rem. 1100 type shotguns. Take a look at Brady II sometime.

Now if Osama gets elected, he will be the most anti-gun Pres. EVER with a VP who wrote the Crime bill, do you remember that? So, the most Lib & anti gun Pres. EVER with the most Lib. & anti gun VP EVER with the most Lib & anti gun Congress EVER, far more anti than ANY
Dem. Congress EVER. I just don't see why anyone would not see this. Do we have to have
all guns banned first & then say, yep, too bad?

They will be unstoppable if the Rep. lose enough seats that they cannot fillabuster, it will be over.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Platinum Member

So what does it say about Americans that Obama is leading in every major poll? Are they completely ignorant? forgetful? or worse?
Old 10-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .280fan View Post
So what does it say about Americans that Obama is leading in every major poll? Are they completely ignorant? forgetful? or worse?
Were the Germans ignorant when Hitler was leading in every poll? Many of them weren't ignorant in general, but ignorant of Hitler, obviously. Popularity & being correct many times are not one & the same are they?

But in your case I will ask You since I don't think you are ignorant on gun issues. Do you not agree that due to the combination of these particular Dems in Congress, with Biden & Obama & this particular Congress, don't you agree that we could have a slight problem?
Old 10-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .280fan View Post
How about fed up with Bush(=republicans) for starters?

I'm glad I live in the United State of Idaho. Maybe Idaho, Montana and Wyoming will secede. I think Texas could probably be counted in there as well. LOL (Not really)
Old 10-28-2008, 12:08 AM
Platinum Member

Every good joke has an element of truth doesn't it?

Steve
Old 10-28-2008, 12:12 AM
Silver Member

For sure.
Too bad it's not very funny.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Platinum Member

You're right it's not.

For the 1st time in my life I am worried about the Presidential election. I am truly worried about what may happen. A much different kind of worry than when Clinton was running.

Steve