Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Reply from Seantor Carl Levin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Silver Member

Re: Reply from Seantor Carl Levin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarflip View Post
people can't. They need that 'fix' of shoddy journalism daily. It's like the morning sabatical. If you don't and get off schedule, you get constipated...:d

obama, feinstein, cumo, levin and all the rest of the second amendment bashers are 'off schedule'

probably saves a ton of money in toilet paper but preparation h makes a bundle......
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Silver Member

Well Joe,

Be sure to tell your liberal, rude, condescending, supposedly 'educated' friend at the paper to get on the Mayors of the cities he mentioned to ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS! and quit taking kick backs from gangs, hoodlems, criminals and other self serving sociopaths! Hire more police, get tough, take the pain! Attack the criminals, not the law abiding citizens!

The gentleman has been duped. There will never be a utopia. Ban hammers and automobiles and teen texters too while your at it!

If the gentleman thinks there's a problem with guns now.... just imagine how it's going to be when only criminals and gangs have guns.. and oh by the way... when politicians are owned by them because citizens will have no clout.

Once the constitution changing begins it will be the end of this country and the rights of legal American citizens and their freedom. These congressmen/women are standing at the edge of a very slippery slope and once they step off, there's no stopping until they pile up at the bottom. The only uncertainty will be, how many hundreds of thousands of American citizens are they willing to drag down with them?

I for one will be on top of the hill looking down at them.

Thanks you guys for bearing the brunt of instutionalized stupidity!

Animo et Fide ... 'Courage and Faith'

Doc

"History does not long trust the care of freedom to the weak or timid" Dwight David Eisenhower
Sic Semper Tyrannis...Veritas et Aequitas

Old 02-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Joe...

That guy has his head so far up Obama's anus, when Obama farts, that idiot hears an echo.

I've found it's hard to carry on an intelligent discourse with any of these 'so called' pro gun grabbers. All they want to do is quote Chancellor Obama's **** and not discuss anything. I blame the state run media and their partisan position for that.

Like I stated somewhere else, what the hell happened to objective and fair journalism. Don Henley was right on when he composed and sang the song 'Dirty Laundry'.

I was accused of 'being on the edge' on another forum I post on where there are a lot of gun grabbers/Second Amendment zombies.

I come here for solace, believe me, I'm posting on some extremely anti-firearm forums all the time. Might as well have some fun right.....?

Normally I hold the lobbyists and PAC's in disdain because of the money plying, but this time, because it's the only avenue of adjudication, I'm supporting the NRA monetarily. Let them spread the money if thats what it takes for me to keep my firearms that the Second Amendment grants me but the Obama supports want to take away (among other things)...

Been buying gift memberships for the family. My niece who is 11 months old has a membership now....

IMO, just MO, I believe Obama has taken a way bigger bite that he first realized. I believe he thought it was going to be the usual 'roll over and subvert like good sheeple do' Not this time as he is finding put. He awakened the sleeping giant and candidly, I believe he's worried because it derails his plan of a totarian central government.

I think in the end, we will wind up with 100% background checks (which I support btw)(and stated that in my reply to Levin) but won't happen because staffing levels make that impossible and possible a bunch of political blather about revamping the mental health and penal system that will get stuffed and never come to fruition. Bottom line is the government is broke and broken. If the government was a private corporation, it would have/should have declared Chapter 7 reorganization.

If I ran my company like the government runs theirs, I wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a bucket to throw it out with............

I see a possible reinstatement of the Clinton/Feinstein Assault rifle ban on AK's, no issue, I sold all 4 of mine already at a very nice profit.

I don't see much else coming out of all this except it pissed of tens of thousands of legal, law abiding gun owners who won't forget in 2014 and 2016 because folks like us won't let them forget.

I think your right about the back ground checks, I almost wish they'd try gun regisration. I would have every nail GUN, every staple GUN, every glue GUN,, squirt GUN, caulking GUN registered. anything with a serial number that has the word gun in it's name would be registerd. Canadians had a good idea there with the long gun registration, inundate em with papers.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocB View Post
Well Joe,

Be sure to tell your liberal, rude, condescending, supposedly 'educated' friend at the paper to get on the Mayors of the cities he mentioned to ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS! and quit taking kick backs from gangs, hoodlems, criminals and other self serving sociopaths! Hire more police, get tough, take the pain! Attack the criminals, not the law abiding citizens!

The gentleman has been duped. There will never be a utopia. Ban hammers and automobiles and teen texters too while your at it!

If the gentleman thinks there's a problem with guns now.... just imagine how it's going to be when only criminals and gangs have guns.. and oh by the way... when politicians are owned by them because citizens will have no clout.

Once the constitution changing begins it will be the end of this country and the rights of legal American citizens and their freedom. These congressmen/women are standing at the edge of a very slippery slope and once they step off, there's no stopping until they pile up at the bottom. The only uncertainty will be, how many hundreds of thousands of American citizens are they willing to drag down with them?

I for one will be on top of the hill looking down at them.

Thanks you guys for bearing the brunt of instutionalized stupidity!

Animo et Fide ... 'Courage and Faith'

Doc
Doc watch the web cast of the Senate Judiciary Comity, hearings on "What should America do about gun violence"
they flat out said that the constitution can and should be interpreted and changed.

Fair warning! It's 4hrs long and I don't remember where exactly it was said, I didn't write it down.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 02-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Silver Member

It's scary that senators are saying the Constitution should be rewritten, but a lot of the sheeple (thanks Flip I really like this term) are saying the same things. I've heard many times already,"the 2nd Amendment is outdated and needs to be rewritten. The founding father's couldn't have imagined these horrible weapons or murders.". Really?!?!? They watched the British massacre people by the droves, and the great inventor Ben Franklin couldn't imagine technology improve. Idiotic argument from the left! But it is what they hear from their beloved media. They don't stop to think logically for a moment even, to clean the s#%@ from between their ears. I believe all the talk about rewriting the Constitution is treasonous!
Old 02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Platinum Member

Sidecarflip, Your senator said that he supports the sensible gun and then goes on to include suicides as well .

Question 1. People have been known to commit suicide with pills . So does this mean that Obama bin Laden should Ban any or ALL pills (medications) ?

Question 2. How many times has ANY gun got up walked off and Killed someone ? People Kill people . Obama and the Democrats are crippled too high for crutches !!

Question3. Lets say they get their way and ban AR's and 10 round pistol clips . Then some idiot goes out and loads up several 7 round clips for a 45 ACP and kills 15 people what then ? Are they (Obama) going to came back and say that we only get 1 bullet for each gun ? Where does it stop ?

Give me 8 more years of BUSH !!! Atleast I knew where he stood !!!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Platinum Member

"Give me 8 more years of BUSH !!! Atleast I knew where he stood !!!"

I'd even take Nixon over Obama. At least Nixon admitted he was crooked.