Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Politics - UN Arms Treaty Almost Passed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Silver Member

Re: Politics - UN Arms Treaty Almost Passed

I read on the Internet... (So take that for what it's worth absolutely nothing) that the Boston Bombing scapegoat/suspect's home will be raided in a few days on Fri and they will find NRA material and that he used reloading powder. Then they will strongly pursue greatly increased taxes on ammo and severe limits on ammo quantity purchases and block further sale of reloading components.

I don't generally believe in conspiracy theories however I really hope the jerk(s) who did this didn't use smokeless powder.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAtl View Post
I read on the Internet... (So take that for what it's worth absolutely nothing) that the Boston Bombing scapegoat/suspect's home will be raided in a few days on Fri and they will find NRA material and that he used reloading powder. Then they will strongly pursue greatly increased taxes on ammo and severe limits on ammo quantity purchases and block further sale of reloading components.

I don't generally believe in conspiracy theories however I really hope the jerk(s) who did this didn't use smokeless powder.
I hope this doesn't happen nor get out to the press or powder and ammo sales will once again be even harder to find. Just when things seemed to start becoming available this would happen/may happen.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member

The amount of smokless to do this would be very large. I am betting on C4

Jeff
Old 04-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Silver Member

Praying that you are right Jeff. Would be a massive setback to powder and component availability if it is determined or even hinted at smokeless. Just when things seem to be getting a little bit better...
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAtl View Post
Praying that you are right Jeff. Would be a massive setback to powder and component availability if it is determined or even hinted at smokeless. Just when things seem to be getting a little bit better...
I agree, if they think they could get away with it they sure would lie too. The last tragedy the "assault rifle" was in the trunk. But they are still saying it was used and that goes for BHO as well.

Jeff
Old 04-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
I agree, if they think they could get away with it they sure would lie too. The last tragedy the "assault rifle" was in the trunk. But they are still saying it was used and that goes for BHO as well.

Jeff
I know.. What a joke! The truth out of this goverment for once would be nice! I mean this is some shady ass ****!!!