Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Please, Join the NRA for FREE!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Silver Member

Please, Join the NRA for FREE!!!

Join the NRA for FREE, if you are not already a member!

Please pass this on if you both know of someone who would like to join for
free. The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone who wants to
join.

They are trying to build up their membership to fight pending legislation
that impacts our right to keep and bear arms. It is very important that
anti-gun congressmen see how many people they will have to fight to get
their legislation through.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

This can include spouses and children also!!!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Please, Join the NRA for FREE!!!

I an a life member
Old 05-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmousseau View Post
I an a life member
I figured that most of use that frequent THESE FORUMS are at least members, but here is the chance to also include your wife and children all for FREE!

KUDOS to you for being a Life Member......I want to be, but don't have the coins enough yet.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:59 AM
Bronze Member

I will be glad to rejoin the nra when they quit calling about the latest pending gun confiscation plan and get there butt in gear about some of the old bills passed. like the one that clinton signed making alot of people ineligible to own or buy a gun. it was made retro-active for those that had been able to buy and own a gun. clinton signs it and some people are outlaws and cant buy a new gun. you want more members, get back there gun rights wrongly taken away. yeah its personal.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:33 PM
JEREMY logan

Thanks for the post I joined why set around on our cans and do nothing mark308 your stinking thinking is what got that half breed elected..we all need to get involved and stay involved.......
Old 05-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Bronze Member

stinkin thinkin? my that will change my mindset. the nra does have hard core members like ted nugent. but how many things have the nra compromised on? how many things have they reversed. there are alot of potential members that are ignored that should be helped to regain there rights. but you can ignore them and mouth off like a puke and that will help. If the nra wants my money and membership, then act like it.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark308 View Post
stinkin thinkin? my that will change my mindset. the nra does have hard core members like ted nugent. but how many things have the nra compromised on? how many things have they reversed. there are alot of potential members that are ignored that should be helped to regain there rights. but you can ignore them and mouth off like a puke and that will help. If the nra wants my money and membership, then act like it.
Brilliant... blame the NRA. This would be funny if it wasn't such a sorry joke.

Who else do you suggest as more effective in protecting gun owners' rights? I'd guess no one quite measures up to your high standards of performance.