Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

O'Reilly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 08:03 PM
Silver Member

O'Reilly

Can you believe this fool. He wants all guns to be registered, anyone caught with an unregistered firearm would be guilty of a federal crime with stiff penalties. With friends like this we don't need enemies.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Platinum Member

Re: O'Reilly

I don't watch him but rarely, I wouldn't have expected it. He should give himself the pinhead award.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
Can you believe this fool. He wants all guns to be registered, anyone caught with an unregistered firearm would be guilty of a federal crime with stiff penalties. With friends like this we don't need enemies.
Funny, I was watching the show while I was reading your post. And of course, I was yelling at the boob tube the moment he was saying that. Guess I am going to be a felon.......along with a lot of other good American folks. He lives and works in NEW YORK and he's with the media. nough said.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 04-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Silver Member

Never did trust him a bit----- But this is the pinhead of the decade event for his show. I never watch him, I used to hear him a bit travelling when he was on the radio yet, He always blows the way the wind did.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Silver Member

He really is a weird guy. I watch him almost every night and agree with him most of the time. Every once in a while he seems to go off the deep end. Even the whacked out Democrats haven't floated anything this radical.

I emailed him and gave a thorough tongue lashing. I told him he had no idea what sort of **** storm a law like that would stir up. I really don't think the elitist and politicians have any idea how serious things will get if they try to implement a mandatory registry or attempt to outlaw and confiscate certain firearms.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:48 PM
Platinum Member

O'Reilly is just another Harvard armchair intellect that gives opinions on subjects he knows little or nothing about. Unfortunately there are plenty of numb nuts in our country that actually buy his crap.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 04-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Silver Member

He always try's to make a dinner date with Meagan Kelly when she appears on his show. I think she grew genuinely tired of this on tonight's show. She told him to go buy his own dinner and she would go have dinner with her husband. I think his ego was slightly damaged.