Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

?? Is the obama pushed gun ban really about the 20 lives that were lost ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Silver Member

Re: ?? Is the obama pushed gun ban really about the 20 lives that were lost ??

Wow! Go Ann Coulter! That is one seriopusly P.Oed woman about gun bans! Good for her, and it was great to see the dad from Newtown standing up like he did, and he wasn't alone judging from the clapping and cheers! Good stuff to see. Obama's speech in Minnesota made me throw up. What a lying......(edited for content).......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............. piece of crap! Thanks for the posts guys!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

William Cooper’s “Behold A Pale Horse” Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings*|*Decrypted Matrix | of | the Mind

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogburnR View Post
William Cooper’s “Behold A Pale Horse” Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings*|*Decrypted Matrix | of | the Mind

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

I dont think I can buy off on this . ''The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for criminals to use."

Just my OP.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
I dont think I can buy off on this . ''The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for criminals to use."

Just my OP.
I don't buy that for a second, nor do I believe "the middle class is begging" that is a pathetic illusion. I know there are some long term terrible plans that are well under way but I think that is way off.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post

Just my OP.
Have you heard of "Operation Fast and Furious"? Look it up.

I don't like to think on what our government is capable of but not thinking on it can have much more dire consequences. An idea or thought of a government being capable of killing innocent children is not a new one.

Germany 1936-1946
"Children were especially vulnerable in the era of the Holocaust. The Nazis advocated killing children of “unwanted” or “dangerous” groups in accordance with their ideological views, either as part of the “racial struggle” or as a measure of preventative security. The Germans and their collaborators killed children both for these ideological reasons and in retaliation for real or alleged partisan attacks."

"The Germans and their collaborators killed as many as 1.5 million children, including over a million Jewish children and tens of thousands of Romani (Gypsy) children, German children with physical and mental disabilities living in institutions, Polish children, and children residing in the occupied Soviet Union. The chances for survival for Jewish and some non-Jewish adolescents (13-18 years old) were greater, as they could be deployed at forced labor. "

Children during the Holocaust -link

We like to think there is no way OUR government is capable of such atrocities but the fact remains weather we think or believe it can't happen is simply dangerous. Make no mistake gun control is not about guns but about CONTROL. This is just My Opinion.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.ID View Post
I don't buy that for a second, nor do I believe "the middle class is begging" that is a pathetic illusion. I know there are some long term terrible plans that are well under way but I think that is way off.
I'm curious, how many of you think along these lines? There are two ways to change a society that I know of. First, control the education system. This way is very slow but can be the most effective. Who runs the public school system again? Who sets the curriculum for all schools both public AND private?

Second, Implement several laws that would cause civil unrest then declare Marshal Law and send in UN forces to "restore order", read disarm the population, overnight to less then 48 hours. This is really easy to do if the people believe they have time to react, like months or years worth of time. By the time we are in a position to react its too late.

I'm not trying to scare or intimidate anyone, I just ask that they don't count out the worst possible outcome. I do not believe "the middle class is begging" either. At least not all of us. I think more begging is occurring in obama's "gimme class" then anywhere. jmho
Old 02-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Platinum Member

The creed of the Liberal is, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Just like a the financial crisis was their golden opportunity to put government expanding regulations in place, the recent shooting opened the door for gun control. What amazes me is the number of people in this country that let themselves be manipulated by the charade!!!! One can only hope that common sense prevails in the end, but I'm not too sure about this.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt