Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

NRA Announcement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Platinum Member

Re: NRA Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoRedneck View Post
So you are advocating for gun control..... The second gives us the right to bear arms period. We've been compromising away our rights since 1934. Then in 68,86,94. Thats how it goes, they rip the shirt off your back one sleeve at a time. Registration leads to confiscation........ Just look at any other country its been done in.
Its not that they dont want us to have "assault weapons"...... Make no mistake that dont want us to have any weapons at all........How do they get this done....by people compromising away their rights One at a time.

The real problem is how do ya stop the crazys.......im with NRA on this one "a good guy with a gun".
I agree with this 100%. It's time we go the other way and handle the problems like it use to be done.

Jeff
Old 12-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Silver Member

Again.. We just have a different mindset...
AND we already have gun control so we shouldn't sound like this is new... You can't just go buy a fully automatic weapon.

J-
Old 12-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
I agree with this 100%. It's time we go the other way and handle the problems like it use to be done.

Jeff
+1. They could start by seriously enforceing the laws we already have.
I believe 100% that if the crazys had to worry about someone shootin back some of this crap ya hear wouldnt happen

The 2nd Amendment......America's original Homeland Security.

Ethan Parke........roped the deer in 1953. Put tags in his ears turned him loose then shot him in 1955. Always liked this pic
The story was told to me by his wife who owned the little motel we stayed at on a deer hunt in Malta Idaho about 17 years ago...... Youll never see that again. Just a cool pic of Idaho deer huntin history
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Silver Member

no one wants to take or accept respondsiblity for the actions of this one person. and none of us should have to, what we do have to accept respondsibity for and this is what the NRA is stating is FAMILY VALUES are failing. most of us over 50 were taught do unto others as we would do unto you. get involved with your kid dont let society raise them. children require direction, every one of these young men that has commited the these acts of extreme violence lost touch with family somehow somewhere in their lives. i am not in any way shape or form in favor of gun control of any kind. but if we as firearms owners and users dont work to change our image as the creators of violence we will all lose in the long term.