Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

MN next in line for a gun enema

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Bronze Member

Re: MN next in line for a gun enema

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
It's full of bad democrats and getting more liberal by the day!
What there proposing is any gun with a removable mag illegal, home inspections and mandatory registrations and destruction of fire arms upon death.
Is the slave also locked in his home every night with master's overseer coming 'round in the morning to unlock the door and put shackles on for the day's work on Uncle Sam's plantation?

Wake Up People!
Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrix View Post
Is the slave also locked in his home every night with master's overseer coming 'round in the morning to unlock the door and put shackles on for the day's work on Uncle Sam's plantation?

Wake Up People!

Ouch Man! My ears! I am awake and standing right beside you
Old 02-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Silver Member

Yesteday during factual testamony senators got up and left, so now apperantly if ya dont like what ya hear ya dont have to listen.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Platinum Member

NY and California are already lost causes.........Can we aford to loose ground in the heartland?
Being a former long time resident of Minnesota I contacted every official. Maybe it didnt do any good but we have to try!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachV View Post
NY and California are already lost causes.........Can we aford to loose ground in the heartland?
Being a former long time resident of Minnesota I contacted every official. Maybe it didnt do any good but we have to try!
You are correct. You have to stand your ground, do whats RIGHT and keep at it.
I keep hearing folks say around where I live (Idaho) that "Oh, they'll never do anything like that." Really??? I am sure there are folks from history that thought that too. I keep pressing them to write and call whomever they can to make their position known. We simply cannot give in. Period.
We all take for granted our freedom and it is very precious.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-13-2013, 09:36 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachV View Post
I heard from a guy who was there that my state rep (D) stood up and basically told the committee to go fark itself...in nicer words, he basically said they are going to lose because the out state reps will revolt...waiting for confirmation...would be nice if he said that

MN is a nice central place for a fight. I'm pretty sure that's why they decided to try here first. I can't move, so my only option is to stay and fight....keeping a close eye on this situation
Old 02-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Silver Member

I am in agreement with most here. We need to fight the fight. I though moving was the way to go, but where will we go when there is nowhere else to go? Let's keep it up no matter where we are!

I really liked Sidecar's name of sheeple, so I just thought I would share this because I thought it was funny, yet alarmingly accurate.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
MN next in line for a gun enema-sheeple.jpg