Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

million armed man march

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Silver Member

million armed man march

A member on another forum mentioned this idea (so im not stealn it..lol)as to have a million man march to the white house! As good as i think it sounds would it be feasible and honeslty what would they do about it to stop it?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Platinum Member

Re: million armed man march

I like the idea of the march. But if I read this correctly and this is suggesting a million armed citizens marching to the White House carrying arms.... well that could end up very badly.

JMO

Jeff
Old 01-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Silver Member

That was my initial thought too Broz. It would be an impressive peaceful demonstration though...
Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkupper View Post
That was my initial thought too Broz. It would be an impressive peaceful demonstration though...
But what if some leftist nut decided to turn the tables and sabotage the march, joined in and fired on someone or something?

I don't think we could risk this

Jeff
Old 01-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Silver Member

I agree. That was why I said "my initial thought". I don't think it is a risk that should be taken. Just stating that it would be an impressive show though. You gotta admit that. Not a good idea though when well thought out.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Platinum Member

I do agree, it would be very impressive and make a statement as long as nothing went wrong and it was turned against us.

I would consider doing a march or demonstration unarmed at this point. But travel cost would be great and keep many away. So maybe 50 separate marches on the same day same time at each state capitol would be a suggestion?

We do need to take a stand and let it be known. But we need to maintain proper order until we have no choice left.

Jeff
Old 01-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
I do agree, it would be very impressive and make a statement as long as nothing went wrong and it was turned against us.

I would consider doing a march or demonstration unarmed at this point. But travel cost would be great and keep many away. So maybe 50 separate marches on the same day same time at each state capitol would be a suggestion?

We do need to take a stand and let it be known. But we need to maintain proper order until we have no choice left.

Jeff
Then lunch and a shoot at Jeffs afterwards
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe