Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

A Marines Letter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Platinum Member

A Marines Letter

'YOU MA'AM HAVE OVERSTEPPED A LINE': JOSHUA BOSTON'S LETTER

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Joshua Boston

Cpl, United States Marine Corps

2004-2012
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 01-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Gold Member

Re: A Marines Letter

That pretty much sums it up.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Silver Member

Reading that post just made me say WOW!! You tell her my friend. And I'm right there with you.

Jason
Old 01-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Silver Member

Bump. Glad to see this is getting around on social networks all over the internet.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Platinum Member

Ms. Feinstein had a concealed carry permit. In her own words:

Dianne Feinstein has/had a concealed weapons permit - YouTube

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 01-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmden View Post
Ms. Feinstein had a concealed carry permit. In her own words:

Dianne Feinstein has/had a concealed weapons permit - YouTube
so its ok for her to carry with the intent to kill given the opportunity, but not for you and me as a deterent? She's a (&&!# nutbag with an inflated sense of self rightousness. (stupid kindle makes my bad spelling show up)
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 01-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Gold Member

Obama is doing his best to weaken America . Since he has come to power even your friends in this world can't get half the gun stuff we once could from the US.
I can buy a night vision scope from Russia , England , Spain , Germany and many others but not from the USA where I want to buy my stuff . I don't want to give my money to Russia or the UK . However I am forced to . This is just one example of how the US is loosing income .