Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Let Me See If I Have This Straight: Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Let Me See If I Have This Straight: Obama

From the New York Times:

Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

The New York Times > Log In

edge.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Bronze Member

I agree with all of the above. Obama is a dangerous self-serving charlatan. Obama cares only about Obama. McCain and Palin are the patriots we need in the Executive Office.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Gold Member

Bottom line is there is no reason whatsoever that this man should be Commander In Chief
under any circumstances, but alot of reasons for him to not be selected.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Bronze Member

how many pics have we all seen where Obama never has his over his heart when saying the pledge or even the national atham I think that says it all right there!!!he is always quoted how he loves the usa but I guess he dosnt love our flag!!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Bronze Member

The NRA furiously battles Obama's disregard for the The Bill of Rights Second Amendment. Now, Obama has created a new battle front to silence the NRA’s right to Freedom of Speech. Obama doesn't like the NRA ads delineating his anti-gun stance so he wants them off the air! This man has associations with a domestic terrorist; an anti-America preacher and a felon who helped fund his mansion at below market value. How much information does any Democrat, Republican or Independent need to see that BHO is the most dangerous presidential candidate in our lifetime? I will tell you whom; the people with blinders, tunnel vision and a fairy tale delusion. More info is available in an NRA web site www.gunbanobama.com.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Bronze Member

yea Obama will give us change
1. more taxes
2.anther power shortage
3.strip our arm forces!!
4.he will most likely take our flags out of schools next
5.this country better wake up we are sinking fast!!!
6. I just love the dems keep saying free health care,the last I looked nothing is free!!
7.he keeps saying we need more over site boards right there is more labor cost in goverment
we could just keep going on and on he talks about that he is just a normal working guy how many do you no that own 3mil dollar homes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Bronze Member

I didn't get to see the TV debate the other night, busy dealing with a mama and litter of pups, plus one snake bit dog. I did see this morning on the news, were Obama had "out dueled" McCain in the debate. One had him winning by 20 points or so. I don't put a lot of stock in a debates. The running of this country during these times will take more than a debate winner.

I am concerned about all the Muslims that have come into our country in the last 10 years!
More than any other group of peoples. I often have visions of the "Trojan Horse". Martin Luther King stated years ago Multiply Multiply Multiply and we shall take over all the big cities.....Ummmmmmmm looks like he got his point across and proven to this country boy.

I personally don't think we have much to choose from in the way of a presidential canidate!
I believe that the lady running for vice president is the closiest thing that has ever been to a working class person holding such a high office......pardon me, I guess I should have said running for such a high office.

The news media stated this evening that Democrates are going to pick up at least 6 more states than they did 8 years ago, this would give Obama 302 Electorial Votes and Sen. John McCain would come out with 232 Electorial Votes. Now did anybody else wittness this on national TV?