Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)


Reply

Judge Carter Sold Us Out

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #57  
Old 01-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 104
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Health insurance companies don't care about you or your health either.

Neither does goldman sachs, gm, or another corporation.

Corporations call the shots. Look at the NRA. Supported by insurance companies.

You think our memberships mean anything?

Do you think oil is $80 a barrel because the arabs are holding out? No, its because goldman sachs and other financial giants manipulate it.

As a commodities trader I know this for a fact.
When the hedge funds blew up the price of oil Bush released gold and Texas sweet crude to hedge against the declining dollar to strengthen the dollar to crest the price of oil.
Bo Has printed money so this time the dollar stays low and oil will not come back down. Watch the video again You don't think OBozo isn't going to start a class war aimed at the "greedy" oil companies.
The one thing the man ape at Homeland security did define was man made disasters and the skyrocketing price of oil is being fueled by the left's free for all at printing more money.
For a commode trader you don't seem well informed
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 535
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBetts View Post
When the hedge funds blew up the price of oil Bush released gold and Texas sweet crude to hedge against the declining dollar to strengthen the dollar to crest the price of oil.
Bo Has printed money so this time the dollar stays low and oil will not come back down. Watch the video again You don't think OBozo isn't going to start a class war aimed at the "greedy" oil companies.
The one thing the man ape at Homeland security did define was man made disasters and the skyrocketing price of oil is being fueled by the left's free for all at printing more money.
For a commode trader you don't seem well informed

Bush released oil and gold that had zero effect on prices. There is just not enough. Bush's buddies in TX made lots of $$$$$ of oil because texas oil was worth more as well.

I'm certainly not for Obama printing $$ that is actually pretty stupid - no argument on that here. I personally agreed with Ron Paul that we should not have bailed out anybody. But, both dems and reps alike said go ahead.
__________________
Member 7MM STW Club
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 104
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Bush released oil and gold that had zero effect on prices. There is just not enough. Bush's buddies in TX made lots of $$$$$ of oil because texas oil was worth more as well.

I'm certainly not for Obama printing $$ that is actually pretty stupid - no argument on that here. I personally agreed with Ron Paul that we should not have bailed out anybody. But, both dems and reps alike said go ahead.
Look through the Soros link You will see that when he collapsed the German economy by strangling the credit markets it was stated that if they had stepped in they could have saved that market. Bush stepped in to stop a domino affect that had happened in the past. (learning from history type deal) You should start digging in beyond the the first page of things.
On thing about being a good hunter is being able to to see the whole picture to pick the best avenue for pursuit of your quarry.
As far as your statement on gold and oil seems experts in the field seem to differ greatly than you
321energy :: Oh Yes They Did! :: Rob Kirby
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alaska
Posts: 3,389
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Without any research on the matter whatsoever, I'm confident Judge Carter followed and implemented the law most properly. Whether or not a person feels sold out and complains about his decision, is an entirely different matter.

I believe no individual other than past President George W Bush (Donald Rumsfeld alias Donald Duck runs a close second place) did more to ensure the Democrats will remain in the majority and hold the office of President for at least another 6 years.

And I feel that continuing along that path of Bush era arrogancy to the same extent, or to greater extreme, is the best way to ensure the Republicans end up sucking hind t_t on into the future. It's hard to vote for a Republican when it causes a gag reflex in the election booth.

Sad part is that many believe Bush wasn't Republican enough. If he had only been more extreme he could have held the Republican majority together for John McCain and Sarah Peacock. She's still all style - no substance. Same person she was then, today, forever.

Now we're in the dead of winter, so this post should improve the cardio vascular respiratory function of at least a few Forum members.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 104
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorwath View Post
Without any research on the matter whatsoever, I'm confident Judge Carter followed and implemented the law most properly. Whether or not a person feels sold out and complains about his decision, is an entirely different matter.

I believe no individual other than past President George W Bush (Donald Rumsfeld alias Donald Duck runs a close second place) did more to ensure the Democrats will remain in the majority and hold the office of President for at least another 6 years.

And I feel that continuing along that path of Bush era arrogancy to the same extent, or to greater extreme, is the best way to ensure the Republicans end up sucking hind t_t on into the future. It's hard to vote for a Republican when it causes a gag reflex in the election booth.

Sad part is that many believe Bush wasn't Republican enough. If he had only been more extreme he could have held the Republican majority together for John McCain and Sarah Peacock. She's still all style - no substance. Same person she was then, today, forever.

Now we're in the dead of winter, so this post should improve the cardio vascular respiratory function of at least a few Forum members.
Right now 58% of the vote in for absentee ballots is for a Republican in MASS not a red state but MASS O Blah Blah is coming here spending what little political capitol he has left. Anyone with an IQ above double digits knows exactly why he has to come here.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alaska
Posts: 3,389
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Tell me about it after the election is over. Unless I'm missing something here, absentee ballots are the minority of the votes. Just like the Republicans in your State.

And tell me the Republicans are coming back after the 2012 Presidential election. It's a lost cause - thanks to George and Don.

I can't count how many pro-gun - but blind faith in the Republican party members - ranted and raved on this Forum last Presidential election about the God-send Sarah Parrot and how the McCain Parrot team were gonna kick-azz. Most of those posters were simply visiting this Forum to encourage others to vote for their preferred candidate, and there were many spoil sports after Obama spanked their butts. He did that easily in spite of all the hateful lies perpetuated by the Parrot herself. I guess she figured if she was good looking, she had the right to generate lies and suspicion and that no male would dare counter for fear of being labeled a bully to a weak susceptible good looking hockey mom. She did the same thing up here. Then when the counterattack began, she couldn't take the heat and quit. Started fights she couldn't finish. Best thing ever for the State of Alaska - she pulled out of the fights and decided to get rich, courtesy of McCain. And of course the best thing ever for the Peacock too - so it was a win-win.

Now she can strut on Ophrah and Fox News, and I'll sleep much better.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 535
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Pure poetry Phorwath. Pure poetry.

I think what will damage Palins chances at the 2012 presidency the most is that she will have to speak.

I find it so amusing that the republicans criticized Obama for being inexperienced and needing a teleprompter. Good thing Palin has great experience and is known for her sharp public speaking skills.


Did you see the Glen Beck interview? She couldn't name a founding father!
When she rambles on you just have to say "what the F___ did she just say".
Did she resign as governor so she could spend more time keeping and eye on Russia? Since she can see it from here house.

Does anybody really want her in the white house? In Monica Lewinsky's position maybe but thats about.

I have more respect for the "everyone-is-going-to-hell-but-us" Christian viewpoint. At least Jesus was a brilliant speaker.

Palin......not so much.
__________________
Member 7MM STW Club

Last edited by Roll-Yur-Own; 01-17-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: Judge Carter Sold Us Out
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Something New/ Is there better? The Judge hammertyme Specialty Handgun Hunting 7 10-17-2010 01:20 PM
How many here use a Mill Dot Recticle in your scope to judge range? DALESCARPENTRY Long Range Hunting & Shooting 11 05-22-2010 11:57 PM
44 Long Colt and The Judge? Troutslayer General Discussion 5 08-04-2009 09:32 AM
How to field judge an Antelope LOBO Long Range Hunting & Shooting 1 07-10-2004 08:49 PM

Current Poll
Do you archery hunt for elk?
YES - 30.46%
53 Votes
NO - 54.60%
95 Votes
Not yet, but I plan to. - 14.94%
26 Votes
Total Votes: 174
You may not vote on this poll.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC