Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Judge Carter Sold Us Out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Silver Member

Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
"if he has the birth certificate don't you think that it would be more cost efficient and transparent to just show it"

This statement says it all to me!!
Here is something else to consider if he is not a natural born citizen then he should be booted out of office and here is were it gets even better biden would not be able to take his position because osama was never qualified for the position in the first place so how could the vice president be the vice president to a muslim oops osama dog gone it Obama if he were not qualified in the first place?

Bigbuck
What's even better is if he is proven to be unquailified from the position every bill, executive order, court appointment, treaty, etc can be repealed
Old 01-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBetts View Post
What's even better is if he is proven to be unquailified from the position every bill, executive order, court appointment, treaty, etc can be repealed
ahhh wonderful The sad thing is that he will probably get away with it can you imagine the riots that would break out .

Bigbuck
Old 01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
ahhh wonderful The sad thing is that he will probably get away with it can you imagine the riots that would break out .

Bigbuck
If the RNC goes after him without a majority in either the house or senate or better both we will not succeed because piglosi will destroy evidence and block all inquiries. Read this thread I started this morning You'll need some time to get through the links but I do think that the tide is starting to turn in favor of us. Once this gets out it will have a profound effect. Especially if we get attacked by terrorists. Notice the amount of terrorist organizations this is tied to.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...5-years-50949/
Old 01-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Bronze Member

Birthers, get a grip!

If there had been any validity to this, Hillary's campaign would have used it to win the whitehouse. It is a dead issue.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapua Hunter View Post
Birthers, get a grip!

If there had been any validity to this, Hillary's campaign would have used it to win the whitehouse. It is a dead issue.
+2. Not to mention the facts listed in previous posts are so inaccurate it's laughable. The OP trashes a conservative, ex marine judge for being "sell out" when it fact the Hon Judge Carter (the only Judge willing to even hear the case) had no choice but to drop the case way back in October of last year because the morons (who actually tried running for president themselves) that filed the suit did so after Obama was inaugurated....when it was legally too fricken' late.

Last edited by fireroad; 01-10-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireroad View Post
+2. Not to mention the facts listed in previous posts are so inaccurate it's laughable. The OP trashes a conservative, ex marine judge for being "sell out" when it fact the Hon Judge Carter (the only Judge willing to even hear the case) had no choice but to drop the case way back in October of last year because the morons (who actually tried running for president themselves) that filed the suit did so after Obama was inaugurated....when it was legally too fricken' late.
How'd get into Pakistan in 1981?? I went to Pakistan during that time but I was in the military attached to the embassy. US citizens were not allowed into the country because of the Afganistan invasion by the Russians please explain? How could he have gotten into the country???
Please explain the day he denounced his Indonesian citizenship which is required by law to hold the office he has.
If you think that Clinton would have had access your wrong. Only the Bush admin had access. They put out an order that BO's aunt who was under a deportation court order was off limits to law enforcement throughout the campaign.
Please explain why a man that came from smoke paid for Columbia Unv. and Harvard without foreign aid. He had no money and there is no trace. School records sealed or not. Gov't grants can be traced back if that was the case that they use.
Do you really think the press would expose any of this clown's misgivings??? If so good luck to you the rest of the way. The questions I are simple yes or no answers. Why would you spend multi millions of dollars to cover those answers when you claim to have transparency.
Your arguements would work to a 4yo, but "because I said so" really isn't going to Flush
Old 01-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Silver Member

I even had to show my birth certificate to be a cop! Wow don't I feel special now!