close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Reply

Judge Carter Sold Us Out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8  
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 103
Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
"if he has the birth certificate don't you think that it would be more cost efficient and transparent to just show it"

This statement says it all to me!!
Here is something else to consider if he is not a natural born citizen then he should be booted out of office and here is were it gets even better biden would not be able to take his position because osama was never qualified for the position in the first place so how could the vice president be the vice president to a muslim oops osama dog gone it Obama if he were not qualified in the first place?

Bigbuck
What's even better is if he is proven to be unquailified from the position every bill, executive order, court appointment, treaty, etc can be repealed
Reply With Quote
  •   #9  
    Unread 01-06-2010, 10:53 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Posts: 1,654
    Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RBetts View Post
    What's even better is if he is proven to be unquailified from the position every bill, executive order, court appointment, treaty, etc can be repealed
    ahhh wonderful The sad thing is that he will probably get away with it can you imagine the riots that would break out .

    Bigbuck
    Reply With Quote

      #10  
    Unread 01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Posts: 103
    Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    ahhh wonderful The sad thing is that he will probably get away with it can you imagine the riots that would break out .

    Bigbuck
    If the RNC goes after him without a majority in either the house or senate or better both we will not succeed because piglosi will destroy evidence and block all inquiries. Read this thread I started this morning You'll need some time to get through the links but I do think that the tide is starting to turn in favor of us. Once this gets out it will have a profound effect. Especially if we get attacked by terrorists. Notice the amount of terrorist organizations this is tied to.


    http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...5-years-50949/
    Reply With Quote
      #11  
    Unread 01-10-2010, 10:34 AM
    Bronze Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts: 62
    Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

    Birthers, get a grip!

    If there had been any validity to this, Hillary's campaign would have used it to win the whitehouse. It is a dead issue.
    __________________
    Steve in New Mexico
    Hunting with my AR30 .338 Lapua
    Reply With Quote
      #12  
    Unread 01-10-2010, 11:48 AM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Valley County, ID
    Posts: 308
    Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lapua Hunter View Post
    Birthers, get a grip!

    If there had been any validity to this, Hillary's campaign would have used it to win the whitehouse. It is a dead issue.
    +2. Not to mention the facts listed in previous posts are so inaccurate it's laughable. The OP trashes a conservative, ex marine judge for being "sell out" when it fact the Hon Judge Carter (the only Judge willing to even hear the case) had no choice but to drop the case way back in October of last year because the morons (who actually tried running for president themselves) that filed the suit did so after Obama was inaugurated....when it was legally too fricken' late.

    Last edited by fireroad; 01-10-2010 at 11:55 AM.
    Reply With Quote
      #13  
    Unread 01-10-2010, 12:08 PM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Posts: 103
    Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fireroad View Post
    +2. Not to mention the facts listed in previous posts are so inaccurate it's laughable. The OP trashes a conservative, ex marine judge for being "sell out" when it fact the Hon Judge Carter (the only Judge willing to even hear the case) had no choice but to drop the case way back in October of last year because the morons (who actually tried running for president themselves) that filed the suit did so after Obama was inaugurated....when it was legally too fricken' late.
    How'd get into Pakistan in 1981?? I went to Pakistan during that time but I was in the military attached to the embassy. US citizens were not allowed into the country because of the Afganistan invasion by the Russians please explain? How could he have gotten into the country???
    Please explain the day he denounced his Indonesian citizenship which is required by law to hold the office he has.
    If you think that Clinton would have had access your wrong. Only the Bush admin had access. They put out an order that BO's aunt who was under a deportation court order was off limits to law enforcement throughout the campaign.
    Please explain why a man that came from smoke paid for Columbia Unv. and Harvard without foreign aid. He had no money and there is no trace. School records sealed or not. Gov't grants can be traced back if that was the case that they use.
    Do you really think the press would expose any of this clown's misgivings??? If so good luck to you the rest of the way. The questions I are simple yes or no answers. Why would you spend multi millions of dollars to cover those answers when you claim to have transparency.
    Your arguements would work to a 4yo, but "because I said so" really isn't going to Flush
    Reply With Quote
      #14  
    Unread 01-10-2010, 02:08 PM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: Timber Lake, South Dakota
    Posts: 306
    Re: Judge Carter Sold Us Out

    I even had to show my birth certificate to be a cop! Wow don't I feel special now!
    __________________
    Indian Country Lawman
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes


    Similar Threads for: Judge Carter Sold Us Out
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Something New/ Is there better? The Judge hammertyme Specialty Handgun Hunting 7 10-17-2010 01:20 PM
    How many here use a Mill Dot Recticle in your scope to judge range? DALESCARPENTRY Long Range Hunting & Shooting 11 05-22-2010 11:57 PM
    44 Long Colt and The Judge? Troutslayer General Discussion 5 08-04-2009 09:32 AM
    How to field judge an Antelope LOBO Long Range Hunting & Shooting 1 07-10-2004 08:49 PM


    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC