Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

ive been banned

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Platinum Member

Re: ive been banned

Kind of reminds me of a guy I know, a professional hunter. He contracts with cities like New York and goes into the city early in the morning and eradicates deer, leaves them lay, tags them with a transponder so the city can come and get them before first light. He uses a silenced rifle so as not to alarm the inhabitants.

Does the same in Chicago. Cleveland or anywhere his for hire servics are needed.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:38 AM

For what it is worth, I kind of like that LRH doesn't get caught up in all the political brouhaha.

Then again I do a bit more reading than posting.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
We dont have to tag the does. Only the bucks and we are allowed 4 bucks per year . We are allowed a doe a day for private land owners and leased land. Our rifle starts from November and goes through January 31 st. We are over ran with does it isnt any problem at all to see 5 doe and no buck or as much as 12 deer with one buck , the ratio is way off.
Deer Lord, man (see what i did there?..) what state do you live in? Maybe i need to pay a visit to your neck of the woods in the future!!

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755