close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

ive been banned

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Silver Member

Re: ive been banned

Is there not a section that allows political conversations involving firearms and the 2nd amendment?
    Unread 12-19-2012, 09:52 PM
    Silver Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Smoak352 View Post
    Is there not a section that allows political conversations involving firearms and the 2nd amendment?
    That is what Im saying...I mean the title of this thread section is "Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)" so this would be where it goes (if the admin approves it). Somehow it lead to a conversation about a guys ****** hunting ethics and guys playing grab ass.

Unread 12-19-2012, 10:30 PM
    Platinum Member

Somehow it lead to a conversation about a guys ****** hunting ethics and guys playing grab ass.

And that is why the rule exist! Keep the personal attacts out of it!!!!
    I'm with Shane on this one=Its important that we stick to our guns,repect other peopes opinions and persaveir
    Unread 12-19-2012, 11:09 PM
    Platinum Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lloydsmale View Post
    I was banned on the fireline fourm because i posted a couple links to petitions to sign to let people know your thoughts on future gun control issues. I posted it and the post was locked and i told the moderator that i couldnt see any logical reason that he would lock a post like that. Ive chuckled in the past at that same moderator closing posts just because he didnt agree with someones opinion. Kind of comical how big some peoples egos are!! Sure no loss to me. I kind of feel like an outlaw as its the first time ive ever been banned from a fourm!
    It begs for me to ask you... Did you happen to read the users agreement when you initially signed up for the forum? I already know the answer but I want to hear it from you.....

Forums like that and this one ar privately owned and administrated and those owners are free to act as arbitrarily as they wish when it comes to moderation and/or banning a poster.

Your participation on this forum or any other forum will be governed by that particular users agreement. You obviously violated the agreement.

People tend to forget that nothing is free on the Interet, especially forums..... This one included.

Always good to know the rules before inserting one's foot in one's posterior.
    Unread 12-19-2012, 11:13 PM
    Platinum Member

delete

I'm 18
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
    ~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
    ~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
    Unread 12-19-2012, 11:14 PM
    Gold Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BearDog View Post
    That is what Im saying...I mean the title of this thread section is "Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)" so this would be where it goes (if the admin approves it). Somehow it lead to a conversation about a guys ****** hunting ethics and guys playing grab ass.
    Hopefully, Lloyd learned his lesson on other forums and things go well.

Last edited by JackinSD; 12-19-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Getting dumb
    Unread 12-19-2012, 11:26 PM
    Gold Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lloydsmale View Post
    I was banned on the fireline fourm because i posted a couple links to petitions to sign to let people know your thoughts on future gun control issues. I posted it and the post was locked and i told the moderator that i couldnt see any logical reason that he would lock a post like that. Ive chuckled in the past at that same moderator closing posts just because he didnt agree with someones opinion. Kind of comical how big some peoples egos are!! Sure no loss to me. I kind of feel like an outlaw as its the first time ive ever been banned from a fourm!
    That forum sucks anyway. They did you a favor. As far as crop management and stacking deer like cord wood in your pickup I'm all for that too.