Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

If I Was The Devil . . . .

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Silver Member

Re: If I Was The Devil . . . .

You guys do know that I'm not really the Devil . . . . right?

However, if I was . . . . I'd control the content (and the news) on TV. I'd also be sure to have liberals all over the Internet (especially on pro-gun websites), and I'd have them try to discredit anything that might make my liberal friends look bad.

I would tell shooters, "There are no political problems out there, and besides you really couldn't do anything about it anyway."
Old 02-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Gold Member

Hell, if I was the devil I would be on here telling shooters it's all there fault, I would probably call people selfish for getting what they need or want, playing some class envy bull crap, Complaining about dealers making money or people selling currently irreplaceable stuff for more than it cost them five years ago when they bought it.............Oh wait, that was the "mad dash on reloading supplies" thread from last weak......
If I was the devil, I would divide the shooting community, try to turn them on each other and then starve them to see if I could get them to fight in cabelas over the last can of varget.
If I was the devil, I would have murdered the guy typing this along time ago because now..........................It's too late, he knows too much.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Silver Member

okay you guys caught me I am a high paid liberal senator and I only have one agenda to make my liberal buddies not look bad on the internet as we slowly take all guns away. Don't tell anyone that you caught me, oh and I am also thru subliminal messages dividing the shooting community.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Gold Member

Do you have a big black mustache?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.ID View Post
Have to agree...................."This aint no technological breakdown, This is the road, this is the road to hell".
I have read every post in this thread, and all of what I've read scares the s@&$ out of me, as there is obviously a lot of truth here. The big question is how much of it IS in fact, FACT, and how do we react, and even then, what will it accomplish! It's pretty bad to go into your favorite gun shop, only to see empty shelves, and to be told told that what you are looking for is on national backorder, and the buying continues. This ain't the road to Hell, it's the HIGHWAY to Hell !
Old 02-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Silver Member

just wait awhile to buy it same thing happened when everyone started buying mass quantities a few years ago. powder manufactures aren't going to build another plant to increase output for this hectic time. they are going to stay on the same schedule and sell the stuff at full price for as long as we will keep buying stuff on backorder or the second it hits the shelf. If everyone would give it a few months without buying it would be back to normal OR never stop buying things at this high of a rate and companies will rise to meet it BUT they arent going to rise to meet a demand that is going to be short lived. Simple Supply and Demand. Sure demand is high now but it wont be in six months companies have this all planned out.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Silver Member

Id say paul harvey got the first part right, and you guys have definatly made it current.......

YouTube

The 2nd Amendment......America's original Homeland Security.

Ethan Parke........roped the deer in 1953. Put tags in his ears turned him loose then shot him in 1955. Always liked this pic
The story was told to me by his wife who owned the little motel we stayed at on a deer hunt in Malta Idaho about 17 years ago...... Youll never see that again. Just a cool pic of Idaho deer huntin history