Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Hitler Survivor says Hitler initially sounded like American politician...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Hitler Survivor says Hitler initially sounded like American politician...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
Rome
It's said the lead lining of the water system contributed to their demise. I'm not sure. I believe it was more about self destruction from over control, but then, I wasn't alive back then.

Interestingly, we take great credence in what was written back then when dissecting various events in history, the bible included. The bible is nothing more than some eyewitness accounts of events occuring back then, a second and third person view if you will and we all know how things get twisted when construed and viewed through the eyes of a fellow human.

But we take the bible as gospel without question, well I don't..... Just thought I'd throw in a parallel on Sunday.....
Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Bronze Member

Will the Colorado Governor sign bills that Colorado Sheriffs won't enforce?

Colorado sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced | Fox News

Last edited by aviatrix; 03-17-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member

I see Biden praised the move. Thats to be expected. Biden, IMO, is an idiot. Ever notice that when Biden is on television during any publically viewed event, he always has a smirk on his face..... A sure sign of the unknowing, empty headed politician.

The guy needs to go back under the rock he came from.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
The bible is nothing more than some eyewitness accounts of events occuring back then, a second and third person view if you will and we all know how things get twisted when construed and viewed through the eyes of a fellow human.

But we take the bible as gospel without question, well I don't..... Just thought I'd throw in a parallel on Sunday.....
Well, some eyewitness accounts and the inspired word of God.

Personally, I think those who haven't considered that that the Bible might be a bunch of hooey and/or questioned it's contents have run the risk of being brainwashed. Blind acceptance in matters of faith because that's what your mommy & daddy taught you is asking for trouble. The thing is that the stakes are important enough to at least put forth enough effort to determine for yourself where the truth is. It's a thing you don't get to ride the fence on. Ultimately, after determining what you think and believe, it will still come down to faith or lack thereof.

Sure, people are being dumbed down and distracted from the swatting that's about to occur but generally speaking, humans aren't so stupid to fall for the carrot on a stick or other relatively obvious ploys to manipulate the populous. There's quite a bit more going on here to make people walk right into a buzz saw.

I'll side with the God of the Bible.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrix View Post
will the colorado governor sign bills that colorado sheriffs won't enforce?

colorado sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced | fox news
This is good and should bring some interesting news in the near future!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
Well, some eyewitness accounts and the inspired word of God.

Personally, I think those who haven't considered that that the Bible might be a bunch of hooey and/or questioned it's contents have run the risk of being brainwashed. Blind acceptance in matters of faith because that's what your mommy & daddy taught you is asking for trouble. The thing is that the stakes are important enough to at least put forth enough effort to determine for yourself where the truth is. It's a thing you don't get to ride the fence on. Ultimately, after determining what you think and believe, it will still come down to faith or lack thereof.

Sure, people are being dumbed down and distracted from the swatting that's about to occur but generally speaking, humans aren't so stupid to fall for the carrot on a stick or other relatively obvious ploys to manipulate the populous. There's quite a bit more going on here to make people walk right into a buzz saw.

I'll side with the God of the Bible.
Agreed...

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 03-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrix View Post
Will the Colorado Governor sign bills that Colorado Sheriffs won't enforce?

Colorado sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced | Fox News
Nice to see that some still have guts!

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt