Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Hitler Survivor says Hitler initially sounded like American politician...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Platinum Member

Hitler Survivor says Hitler initially sounded like American politician...

"When the people fear the government, that's tyranny. But, when the government fears the people, that's you--that's liberty!" Katie Worthman

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 03-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Hitler Survivor says Hitler initially sounded like American politician...

Good video. My wife is Jewish and her parents knew what Hitler was all about. She knows and I know.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member

The similarities are amazing and go far beyond gun control. Banking, press control, manipulation of the youth, class division, government structure, regulation, foreign policy, the list goes on and on.........Most disconcerting is the naivety of the populace , given today's information and lessons of history, not accessible 60-70 years ago.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 03-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
The similarities are amazing and go far beyond gun control. Banking, press control, manipulation of the youth, class division, government structure, regulation, foreign policy, the list goes on and on.........Most disconcerting is the naivety of the populace , given today's information and lessons of history, not accessible 60-70 years ago.
I see and have wondered the exact same thing. In fact, I child could discern the similarities once they were pointed out to them. The odd thing is that the more we go down this road, the more fervent and committed the population is to self destruct. It just doesn't make any sense at all. The only answer I can come up with is is in the Bible. God will send a strong delusion ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+2&version=NIV ). I don't think you can stop this thing.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
I see and have wondered the exact same thing. In fact, I child could discern the similarities once they were pointed out to them. The odd thing is that the more we go down this road, the more fervent and committed the population is to self destruct. It just doesn't make any sense at all. The only answer I can come up with is is in the Bible. God will send a strong delusion ( 2 Thessalonians 2 NIV - The Man of Lawlessness - Concerning the - Bible Gateway ). I don't think you can stop this thing.
I'm just hoping this administration, through self delusion, presses too far and wakes the people of this country up. Gun control just might be the trigger with 60+ million and hopefully passionate gun owners. We came close with his healthcare policy,causing a loss of control in the House. Obama is already sucking up to politicians like Collins, a so called republican in Maine, just like he did with the Health Care Bill. We have to be diligent and fire ANY politician that supports any form of gun control. Let's make them bleed!

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 03-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Platinum Member

Answering both of you, it won't happen, at least not in the near future.

The populace is deliberately 'dumbed down' by the controlled media and constant brainwashing by the very elected officials we put in place to protect us, not that we need protecting though a large percentage of the populus needs protected against themselves....

and some post on this site, I might add.

That was anoother great video but the fact remains that people in this country want to be led around by the nose, have their butts wiped by the central government and support it's policies whether they are right or wrong.... so long as the entitlement keeps flowing.....
Old 03-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post

That was anoother great video but the fact remains that people in this country want to be led around by the nose, have their butts wiped by the central government and support it's policies whether they are right or wrong.... so long as the entitlement keeps flowing.....
Rome