Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Gun ban has my thoughts going

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Silver Member

Re: Gun ban has my thoughts going

The only agenda I have is keeping my guns.

Jason
Old 12-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
Good post you sound a lot like myself, I worry as well. I am what a lot may consider well rounded, with what I feel is a very good ability to place my self in the shoes of others. I have tried and tried to look at this issue from every angle, and I just cant see how? If a person truly understands societies, governments,freedom of religion and human nature. Anyone in their right mind could ever see a gun ban as a step in the right direction. It just doesn't work! I cant understand how in today's world a person can be so blind to what is happening.
Not blind, led by fear. Thats why obummer and the hookers where so quick to step on those kids bodies to get up their soap box, you can never pass up a good opportunity to further your agenda.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 12-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornchuck View Post
Sorry Bigbuck, sometimes I have hard time understanding myself. I'm with you. We all need to stick together. Wish you good luck with all you do in the new year.

Jason
You have a wonderful new year as well ..... I'll be waiting on my new .223 dies Got 500 hunered peaces of brass coming and 500 FMJ's