Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Guest list for Obama's first WH dinner party

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Silver Member

Guest list for Obama's first WH dinner party

PLO spokesman Rashidi
Felon Rezko (on furlough)
Rev. Wright
L. Farrakhan
Father Fleger
Jesse J.
Al Sharpton
Maxine Waters
Cynthia McKinney
Bernadine Dhorn
Bill Ayers

NOT INVITED: Anyone who believes in freedom, liberty or capitalism

“ Three rules of Life: If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Gold Member

Re: Guest list for Obama's first WH dinner party

Maybe you could wear your white hood and they wont recognize you.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Maybe you could wear your white hood and they wont recognize you.
I believe bjlooper was using satire in recognition of Obama's more than questionable affiliations. He definitely was not being racist as he included different races and ethnic people including whites in the list.

My worry, as is with many, is that any criticism of Obama is a racist criticism. Bjlooper's list was a criticism of Obama the man and not Obama the black man. I will argue, though, he did include many of Obama's racist friends in the list. Please do not draw the race card unless someone is truly being racist. For example; Farrakhan and Wright are blatantly racist. The white Father Pflager is a racist against white America. I will join you in denouncing racist behavior just as I denounce the above mentioned racists. However, I will not remain silent and let the "race card" become the “standard shield” for Obama when he is criticized satirically or otherwise.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:12 PM

Please post any source you have of the President-Elect personally using the race card as a shield. Thanks in advance.

And I would have to say that the Reverend Wright and Louis Farrakhan are about as racist as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mike Gallagher and Bill O'Reilly. Wouldn't you agree?

I'd also be interested in a credible source that confirms that Khalidi is or ever was a PLO spokesperson. And, assuming there is such confirmation, why did John McCain provide financial support to him? Trust me, I'm just curious.

Last edited by avalauncher; 11-10-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalauncher View Post
Please post any source you have of the President-Elect personally using the race card as a shield. Thanks in advance.

And I would have to say that the Reverend Wright and Louis Farrakhan are about as racist as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mike Gallagher and Bill O'Reilly. Wouldn't you agree?

I'd also be interested in a credible source that confirms that Khalidi is or ever was a PLO spokesperson. And, assuming there is such confirmation, why did John McCain provide financial support to him? Trust me, I'm just curious.
I don't know these guys personally, but in particular I am surprised to hear that O'Reilly
is a racist. Does he hate everyone thats not Irish or could it be that you have no idea?
Show the evidence please.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalauncher View Post

Osama folks are so far in the weeds on this subject they do not even deserve a response.

"I am Deeeepressed"
Old 11-10-2008, 09:44 PM

Boss Hoss - but you decided to offer one anyway, eh? Osama friends? Care to explain?

Matador - it would be possible that you were right about rjlooper's cute little post being a weak attempt at satire, with no racial overtones intended. That is unless you'd read a few of his other little diatribes. In that case you could safely judge it as just another one of his racist rants.

Nomosendero - sorry, but I believe if you read carefully, I didn't specifically state that he was. On the other hand, why do you find it so hard to believe that O'Reilly might be a racist? Let me offer the following mindless blather from your benevolent Mr. O'Reilly :

"During the September 19 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, discussing his recent trip to have dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at Sylvia's, a famous restaurant in Harlem, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "had a great time, and all the people up there are tremendously respectful," adding: "I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship."

Why do you suppose he couldn't get over that fact? Guess this all could have been just an innocent slip of the tongue. After all, as we all know, for some, unless his highness announces for all the world to hear that he is a racist, they'll not believe it. Then again, others might rend judgement based on his actions/words. You asked for evidence, you interpret it anyway you wish. I'm just observing.

Last edited by avalauncher; 11-10-2008 at 10:36 PM.