Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

@@@Is the Government buying up our Hunting Bullets ?@@@

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 09:29 PM
Platinum Member

Re: @@@Is the Government buying up our Hunting Bullets ?@@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
I've got a few questions over this for Baucus

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote
Me and a friend and a bunch of other Montanans already asked him on his FB page.... no response

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Old 03-31-2013, 08:33 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
Me and a friend and a bunch of other Montanans already asked him on his FB page.... no response
Might want to ask him officially

Contact Max | Max Baucus | U.S. Senator from Montana

I noticed that vote was close. Much closer than it should have been. I'd think any conservative Senator that supported a globalist agenda might have aspirations for higher office. Could be they've gotten to him.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
Might want to ask him officially

Contact Max | Max Baucus | U.S. Senator from Montana

I noticed that vote was close. Much closer than it should have been. I'd think any conservative Senator that supported a globalist agenda might have aspirations for higher office. Could be they've gotten to him.
Thanks for the link and I'll do that too. Max is not a conservative. He is a liberal democrat who usually votes pro gun because if he didn't we would not get re-elected. This will be a big black mark on his record. He got a lot of heat from it on his FB page. I'll also be contacting the NRA about Baucus' rating.

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Old 04-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Silver Member

Don't know how current your posts are , but this has gone on too long. I am believing this is another " Fast and Furious " scam by our government to drive the price of everthing so high the average person won't be able to afford them. As of April 10/13 , my goto spots are still sold out of everything-reloading.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHEAD View Post
Don't know how current your posts are , but this has gone on too long. I am believing this is another " Fast and Furious " scam by our government to drive the price of everthing so high the average person won't be able to afford them. As of April 10/13 , my goto spots are still sold out of everything-reloading.
Maybe a tin foil hat is in order.....

Other than primers in some flavors and powder, I'm having no issues getting anything, in fact, I just received 1000 223 Hornday FMJBT's. But then, I always keep plenty of components on hand and I'm patient. The want it now don't work.

I don't believe there is any collusion by the government to jack up anything. Where everything went was panic buying. I witnessed that first hand with some (clown) loading a shopping cart at Cabelas with more ammunition than he could shoot in a year. Crazy shitte. Stupid shitte.

The sky is not falling and the sun will come up tomorrow.