Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

@@@Is the Government buying up our Hunting Bullets ?@@@

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 12:34 PM

Re: @@@Is the Government buying up our Hunting Bullets ?@@@

This is just crazy. You can not hardly find any ammo in Montana for anything! But the thought of reloading 22lr is just bat sh@ crazy. Besides I have a lot more rifles I would like to reload and prepair for some crazy govt. take over than 22lr. Just throwing that out there. Just wish I hadnt been caught with my pant down and didnt stock up earlier. I have enough ammo to last for years but still its depressing not to be able to buy what I need when I want it. Best of luck to all.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfrog808 View Post
This is just crazy. You can not hardly find any ammo in Montana for anything! But the thought of reloading 22lr is just bat sh@ crazy. Besides I have a lot more rifles I would like to reload and prepair for some crazy govt. take over than 22lr. Just throwing that out there. Just wish I hadnt been caught with my pant down and didnt stock up earlier. I have enough ammo to last for years but still its depressing not to be able to buy what I need when I want it. Best of luck to all.
Your Congressman needs to be asking the same questions this one is about bullets and MRAPS.

Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases | DHS | Fox Nation
Old 03-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrix View Post
Your Congressman needs to be asking the same questions this one is about bullets and MRAPS.

Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases | DHS | Fox Nation
Thanks for the Link. When our Congressman are feeling like they should ask these kinds of questions then it should be obvious that we have an administration that does not belong or should have ever been Elected to run our country !!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:33 PM
Gold Member

I wouldn't put your faith in a corrupt Congress to do anything substantive. If anything, they'll do their part to quell the masses and assure them that a domestic military build up is in everybody's best interest. I can see it. Napolitano is tossed a semi-softball and she fires back with a arrogant, flippant answer. A couple Congressmen grandstand with some scolding rhetoric and everybody meets across the street for drinks at 5:00.

When was the last time you saw Congressional Hearing lead to a cabinet member led away in handcuffs? When it all comes down to it, they're all cut from the same cloth. These people are useless.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Platinum Member

I've got a few questions over this for Baucus

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 03-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
I've got a few questions over this for Baucus

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote
Thanks for that Link ! That is where the rubber meets the road so to speak......
Old 03-29-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
Thanks for the Link. When our Congressman are feeling like they should ask these kinds of questions then it should be obvious that we have an administration that does not belong or should have ever been Elected to run our country !!

Why then if at 1:01 min in the video when he answers the ?? Are you concerned with why Homeland Security has purchase 1.5 billion round and armored vehicles. He adimatly shakes his head "No" but he stutters as he says "yes". You cant always believe the words from a persons mouth, read his body language as well! LIE TO ME