Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Freeloader?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grit View Post
"Assault weapons"? What pray tell, is an assault weapon? Perhaps I'm confused, isn't every weapon an assault weapon. Seems the nature of a weapon to me. So, we may presume you don't believe Americans are entitled to "assault" weapons. In which case, the second ammendment must've been meant to protect our right to hunt ducks, not defend our lives and property. Better yet we should be hunting ducks with single shots, microstamped pellets, and pass a physcological evaluation to check our NON assault gun out to go hunting. Damned slippery slope you're walking.
Did they spoon feed you this statement or did you think it up all by yourself? Slippery slope my ass. Show me one single thing the NRA has actually done and maybe I'll reconsider joining. Polarizing....
Old 05-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Platinum Member

Fishkiller,
I seriously doubt you really don't know. Every item I mentioned is something the NRA has done and is doing. The list is endless. Your rebuttal is pretty pathetic. Fact is there was no rebuttal, just a feeble insult. I have not insulted you. I have provided an accurate, valid argument.

You seem awfully bitter. What for? Your rights are being protected for you. Continue on your merry way.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grit View Post
Your rights are being protected for you. Continue on your merry way.
Unfortunately, this is an all too common occurence today. It's kind of like the Welfare saying. Keep on working because millions of freeloaders depend on you!
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrouper View Post
Unfortunately, this is an all too common occurence today. It's kind of like the Welfare saying. Keep on working because millions of freeloaders depend on you!
Yep, pretty much & I see alot of those people sitting on porches as I head for home after work.

Our founders used "assualt weapons" to defeat the Brits. And yea, I have a RRA Varmiter, a sub 1/2" kick butt Varmiter for 223 yardages & I plan on keeping it BTW.

Now the anti's call scoped bolt action rifles "sniper rifles", I guess Tr.M. is cool with that too! And oh yea, I am a life member as well.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Sponsor

Who is Kevin Flys and what is this crap that he is posting all over this site???

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659
Old 05-27-2008, 06:02 AM
PUBLISHER

I nuked him.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 05-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Sponsor

Well done. Any way to find out where he is and have chat with him? That kind of crap revs me up.

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659