Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Freeloader?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member

Freeloader?

In a recent discussion with some co-workers and friends of like mindedness, I was shocked at how many shooters and hunters aren't members of the NRA or any other club or organization dedicated to preserving our right to bear arms. I was also shocked at how many hunters and shooters are uninformed about current legislation and tactics of the anti-gun lobbyists.

For God's sake, your sake, and your childrens sake, if you haven't joined the NRA or likewise organization, GET ON IT!! NO MORE FREELOADING!! NOW'S THE TIME IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME!! The impending political disaster coming our way is monumental and catastrophic! If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Come on folks, it's $35 for a one year membership. $25 if you buy a set of Redding dies and use their $10 off coupon. That is not unreasonable. It's two tickets to a movie and some popcorn!

One friend of mine said he had a standing rule in deer camp. If you weren't a member of the NRA, you got to camp for free but no one was hunting with you. Good idea.

How many are members here?
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member

life member for more than 20 years.

i'm seeing the possibility of one hell of a fight to keep and bare arms. one of the most liberal senators ever with a good chance at being president, a liberal congress, liberal activists judges. GG's right, get everyone you know to join the NRA.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Silver Member

Life member too.

I have friends that have for some reason or another got upset with the NRA. Well nothings perfect, but they are the best thing we have going.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member

Gun owners need to stick together and speek with a unified voice, IMHO
Old 05-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Silver Member

NRA

Both my wife and myself are life members.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Gold Member

Goodgrouper,
Have you gone MAD !!!!!!!! or have you not been to a movie in a while.
Popcorn (medium size) is twice the price of an NRA membership, JOIN or deal with BILL eeeeeeeeerrr hillary eeerrr even worse OOOOHHHBOMB US.
McCain is not in our corner but is still a better choice than billary or OH'bomb US
JMO
UB
Old 05-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Gold Member

As a Illinoisian let me tell you, if Obama doesn't scare the hell out you, you don't know enough about him. Same for Hillary IMO.

NRA member for 15years, ISRA member for 5 years. Join now or you may not get the chance!

NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
RMEF Member