Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Boise Gun Rally Report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Boise Gun Rally Report

Nothing new aboud the prejudiced media. The media is supposed to be non-biased and repot events and news in a non-prejudicial manner. That went out the window long ago.

When I think of the media, I think of Don Henley's song 'Dirty Laundry'.......

Follow the money...
Old 02-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Gold Member

I attended the Feb. 23rd Gun Rally at the Idaho State Capital. It filled all three levels of the interior. Although it was a good turnout, my guess is about 300 people, I was a little disappointed. Lots of open carry. News coverage was sparse with the primary focus on Women's Gun Rights. The best news coverage was Channel 6 KIVI, our abc affiliate.

Just curious, what kind of turnout would you expect if they threatened to take your T.V.'s?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
I attended the Feb. 23rd Gun Rally at the Idaho State Capital. It filled all three levels of the interior. Although it was a good turnout, my guess is about 300 people, I was a little disappointed. Lots of open carry. News coverage was sparse with the primary focus on Women's Gun Rights. The best news coverage was Channel 6 KIVI, our abc affiliate.

Just curious, what kind of turnout would you expect if they threatened to take your T.V.'s?
I've got one better for you. What kind of turnout would you expect if they were trying to take cell phones away? It's a pretty messed up world we are in right now.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkupper View Post
I've got one better for you. What kind of turnout would you expect if they were trying to take cell phones away? It's a pretty messed up world we are in right now.
Yeah, and what kind of turnout do you think that they would have if they took away their entitlements???????

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnwrunner View Post
Yeah, and what kind of turnout do you think that they would have if they took away their entitlements???????

Randy
Would be the 'Million Person Entitlement March" on washington, demanding their free cheese...

Problem is, it isn't free. We, as working Americans pay for it.

Damn sheeple.....