close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Reply

Boise Gun Rally Report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8  
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S.E. Michigan
Posts: 4,120
Re: Boise Gun Rally Report

Nothing new aboud the prejudiced media. The media is supposed to be non-biased and repot events and news in a non-prejudicial manner. That went out the window long ago.

When I think of the media, I think of Don Henley's song 'Dirty Laundry'.......

Follow the money...
__________________
'It's not about me, it's about we'..........
Reply With Quote
  •   #9  
    Unread 02-25-2013, 10:08 AM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Boise, ID
    Posts: 992
    Re: Boise Gun Rally Report

    I attended the Feb. 23rd Gun Rally at the Idaho State Capital. It filled all three levels of the interior. Although it was a good turnout, my guess is about 300 people, I was a little disappointed. Lots of open carry. News coverage was sparse with the primary focus on Women's Gun Rights. The best news coverage was Channel 6 KIVI, our abc affiliate.

    Just curious, what kind of turnout would you expect if they threatened to take your T.V.'s?
    Reply With Quote

      #10  
    Unread 02-25-2013, 11:18 AM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Nebraska
    Posts: 436
    Re: Boise Gun Rally Report

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
    I attended the Feb. 23rd Gun Rally at the Idaho State Capital. It filled all three levels of the interior. Although it was a good turnout, my guess is about 300 people, I was a little disappointed. Lots of open carry. News coverage was sparse with the primary focus on Women's Gun Rights. The best news coverage was Channel 6 KIVI, our abc affiliate.

    Just curious, what kind of turnout would you expect if they threatened to take your T.V.'s?
    I've got one better for you. What kind of turnout would you expect if they were trying to take cell phones away? It's a pretty messed up world we are in right now.
    Reply With Quote
      #11  
    Unread 02-25-2013, 11:43 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: Sweet, Idaho
    Posts: 1,135
    Re: Boise Gun Rally Report

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkupper View Post
    I've got one better for you. What kind of turnout would you expect if they were trying to take cell phones away? It's a pretty messed up world we are in right now.
    Yeah, and what kind of turnout do you think that they would have if they took away their entitlements???????

    Randy
    __________________
    "Every man has a purpose---------mine is to be behind a rifle.........."

    "I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
    Reply With Quote
      #12  
    Unread 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: S.E. Michigan
    Posts: 4,120
    Re: Boise Gun Rally Report

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mtnwrunner View Post
    Yeah, and what kind of turnout do you think that they would have if they took away their entitlements???????

    Randy
    Would be the 'Million Person Entitlement March" on washington, demanding their free cheese...

    Problem is, it isn't free. We, as working Americans pay for it.

    Damn sheeple.....
    __________________
    'It's not about me, it's about we'..........
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes



    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC