Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Black Rhino

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Gold Member

Re: Black Rhino

We have a measure of your importance all right... You, single handedly, are better informed than the combined membership of CITES (which is in itself a pretty radical organization), who have blessed the selective culling of 5 rhino per year in Namibia and South Africa. You ridicule the very people on who's backs the survival of the species is dependent, all the way from the game wardens and trackers to the scientists who have to make the decisions.

What exactly is it that you do for a living in Cleveland ? Its not exactly the conservation center of the universe is it ?

Remind me again why you are a member of this forum ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
You have never seen ( or heard) me allude to how smart I might be, act or speak. But I DO know enough about certain animals in Africa to fully understand the bullshit spred by a small minority
Old 01-24-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
After reading THIS....I dont think you have grounds to call another person a poor speller or poor typist. I think you need to go back to the 5th grade and start over

In case you are really that dense..... You proved my point.

Or I'm a poor typer and was hungry as hell. I figured you could read between the lines but maybe not. I feel for ya,
Old 01-25-2014, 10:55 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hynes57 View Post
In case you are really that dense..... You proved my point.

Or I'm a poor typer and was hungry as hell. I figured you could read between the lines but maybe not. I feel for ya,

Your POINT has a hat on it!
Old 01-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcliffe01 View Post
We have a measure of your importance all right... You, single handedly, are better informed than the combined membership of CITES (which is in itself a pretty radical organization), who have blessed the selective culling of 5 rhino per year in Namibia and South Africa. You ridicule the very people on who's backs the survival of the species is dependent, all the way from the game wardens and trackers to the scientists who have to make the decisions.

What exactly is it that you do for a living in Cleveland ? Its not exactly the conservation center of the universe is it ?

Remind me again why you are a member of this forum ?
1) I never said that I was important
2) Never said that I single handedly was better informed than CITIES is
3) The countries of African arent going to miss 5 black rhinos
4)I ridicule certain aspects of African game management because they can stand and pontificate about what needs to be done and what would they be doing if they didnt have their present positions...NOTHING is what.

Its the persons that can spout out "The animals needed killing anyway"..."They are over crowding the land".....and so on