Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Better act know or lose it!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Better act now or lose it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
...Hope it's not DeVos.
No, but him I could call too if he were in office.

Our present Rep's sister-in-law works for me, our kids go to the same school and there's not shortage of contacts. As you know, it's Levin and Stabenow that are the gun control idiots. Check out their sites.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Better act know or lose it!!!

I know. Debbie and Sander are both professionals in the political arena.

I've come to tune out most political ramblings anyway. Politicians blow like the wind toward where the money is....

Case in point, Snyder.

The only one I really admire is Dave Bing, had personal dealings with him when he was CEO of the Bing Group. He'll never make a professional politician. He don't succumb to the wind.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Silver Member

this is a fight that every america citizen needs to get on board against. this isnt just about gun control this is about taking from each and every living and breathing american the right to privacy. it enables the law enforcement of every city county or state to search at will your home, business, car or truck your life if they so desire. call everyone you know. will this bill protect any one of us not a chance, but it will rob us of a great deal more than just our firearms. please dont look the other way.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.SWIFT View Post
this is a fight that every america citizen needs to get on board against. this isnt just about gun control this is about taking from each and every living and breathing american the right to privacy. it enables the law enforcement of every city county or state to search at will your home, business, car or truck your life if they so desire. call everyone you know. will this bill protect any one of us not a chance, but it will rob us of a great deal more than just our firearms. please dont look the other way.
I have to dissect this a bit...... Lets put facts in front of what we'd like to be the way it should be........

.....this is a fight that every america citizen needs to get on board

Only those paying taxes. The other 49 percent or so cares less whatever the current administration wants, they go along with and promote....

.....this isnt just about gun control this is about taking from each and every living and breathing american the right to privacy.

That was gone a loing time ago and really isn't germane to whats transpiring now. Gun control regulations have been binding and enforced for the last 15 years at least.

.....it enables the law enforcement of every city county or state to search at will your home, business, car or truck your life if they so desire.

Nothing new about that and not just law enforcement but anyone who wants to. Thank the Internet and sites like Facebook, something I never look at or post on. You, as a citizen haven't had any privacy for the last 20 years or so. Search and seizure is called probable cause.

..... call everyone you know. will this bill protect any one of us not a chance, but it will rob us of a great deal more than just our firearms. please dont look the other way

Call? e-mail or social networking is so much easier and less expensive. Be apoprised however that the previously mentioned 49% could care less, They already have what they want......Your tax dollars, which, by the way increased in percentage last night at midnight.