Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Better act know or lose it!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member

Better act know or lose it!!!

Everyone needs to read this before we lose all of our guns:

Better act now or you may lose it! - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

joseph
Old 12-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Silver Member

Re: Better act know or lose it!!!

Good points on this forum, IF WE DON'T STAND UNITED WE WILL FALL DIVIDED!! Rest assured, it will happen, make the call!
Old 12-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Better act now or lose it!!!

Already wrote my senators and representative.

Unfortunately both Senators are in favor of gun control; they even say it on their web sites. The Representative shoots at our local club, so he's good to go.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Better act now or lose it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vette View Post
Already wrote my senators and representative.

Unfortunately both Senators are in favor of gun control; they even say it on their web sites. The Representative shoots at our local club, so he's good to go.
...Hope it's not DeVos.

At least you don't have to deal with 'Dandy' Randy Richardville, the pompador statesman......

Frankly, I don't believe it will occur other than maybe more restrictions on the dreaded 'assault' rifles, that I don't have and don't want.

There are certainly enough regulations already on the books concerning firearm ownership.

Besides, if you consider the numbers of firearms owned by US Citizens, they outnumber the military and civillan police.

Feinstein is just an idiot..... Look where she's from.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Silver Member

I am so ashamed to be from California.
Feinstein is an idiot. The politicians are destroying this state. Working people are leaving by the thousands every year and are being replaced by illegal aliens.
If I didn't have a business that I am counting on to provide my retirement income I would leave.
California is headed to bankruptcy and there doesn't appear to be anything we can do to stop it. Most restrictive gun control and high crime rate. High welfare and other government assistance numbers. So pathetic.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Platinum Member

I believe NM is worse.

We'll all know on January 2nd. Thats when Frankenstein floors her bill.

Wonder if she'll be packing?
Old 12-31-2012, 11:54 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph View Post
Everyone needs to read this before we lose all of our guns:

Better act now or you may lose it! - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

joseph
Uhhh welll hmmmm. See Charlton Heston quote please. This is bad stuff I happen to like ARs for some things. Sooner or later these idiots are going to find a word that they dont even comprehend. SECESSION. Look it up in the dictionary.
I saw all the talking heads blabbing about a TOTAL BAN shortly after Newtown. The politician was blabbering that he was gonna go for a nationwide ban of everything. Great no more blue states vs red states just the two coasts whatever they call themselves and then the NATION OF TEXAS (or whatever we decide to call it) which will geographically be the whole middle of the current USA. Personally Ive heard them blather about how utopian a gunless society would be long enough. Let them have the coasts(Aint much trophy quality there anyway) and we can have the middle.
Remember the advice you are giving that you got off of the internet and don't REALLY KNOW works might cause a miss or a wounded animal or a dead hunter. Please for the sports sake be 100% sure when you post something.
Per the NRA "long range STARTS at 600".
If your gun kicks get a brake....and some muffs. Unless your a masochist then its ok. Except you won't shoot as well.