close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Reply

bank of america and shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-16-2014, 08:23 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: pa
Posts: 74
bank of america and shooting

on extreme outer limits the other night I saw a interview with macmillian rifles and rob beck and Kelly said that boa pulled out from doing banking with them and I understand they were not doing buisnes with any firearms people.
any thing on this from any of you?
gary b
Reply With Quote
  •   #2  
    Unread 04-16-2014, 08:55 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Location: Pocahontas, AR
    Posts: 1,045
    Re: bank of america and shooting

    I have heard this is true, but you might ask the Moderators to move this to the Political Forum.
    __________________
    You will not make peace with the Blue Coats, you are free to go.
    Reply With Quote

      #3  
    Unread 04-19-2014, 02:27 AM
    Official LRH Sponsor
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: N. Texas and S. Africa
    Posts: 7,670
    Re: bank of america and shooting

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ann brezinski View Post
    on extreme outer limits the other night I saw a interview with macmillian rifles and rob beck and Kelly said that boa pulled out from doing banking with them and I understand they were not doing buisnes with any firearms people.
    any thing on this from any of you?
    gary b
    It is true. I spoke with Kelly about it when it happened and also talked to a couple of my clients who are B of A exec's.
    __________________
    Without the First and Second Amendments the rest of The Constitution is Meaningless.
    Reply With Quote
      #4  
    Unread 04-19-2014, 08:49 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Location: Ohio
    Posts: 2,296
    Re: bank of america and shooting

    sounds more like bank of democrats in going to find out if my bank is a sub of B.O.A. If it is I'm done with them more than likley the have a copy of our Bill Of RIghts in there corperate office ....
    Reply With Quote
      #5  
    Unread 04-19-2014, 11:00 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Mt., Id. , SD
    Posts: 1,046
    Re: bank of america and shooting

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gohring3006 View Post
    sounds more like bank of democrats in going to find out if my bank is a sub of B.O.A. If it is I'm done with them more than likley the have a copy of our Bill Of RIghts in there corperate office ....
    Run a search on "Bank of America" from top of page, right side and you will find more than you will want to stomach.

    Here's one: Bank of America is Anti Gun
    Reply With Quote
      #6  
    Unread 04-20-2014, 09:41 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: Blackfoot, Idaho
    Posts: 8,859
    Re: bank of america and shooting

    Who is ann brezinski and y does she want to know?
    __________________
    I may be the slowest guy on the mountain . . . . but . . . . I'm on the mountain!
    Reply With Quote
      #7  
    Unread 04-20-2014, 10:00 PM
    Official LRH Sponsor
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: N. Texas and S. Africa
    Posts: 7,670
    Re: bank of america and shooting

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
    Who is ann brezinski and y does she want to know?
    Read the first post in this thread.
    __________________
    Without the First and Second Amendments the rest of The Constitution is Meaningless.
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes



    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC