Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

AR's are flying off the shelf!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Platinum Member

Re: AR's are flying off the shelf!!

The BATF nor anyone else is going to come and get your firearms, as long as ALL gun owners stick together.

Gun owners who would say "oh well I can give up my semi auto rifle" will be part of the problem, and gun owners who say"I don't own a semi auto rifle, let the gov. take them" Will be the demise of us all.

Just by posting on this site you have alerted the Gov. to your use of a "sniper rifle" You will be getting a knock on your door, because the LR rifle will be the next to be demonized. "Sniper Rifle", a military weapon, used by insurgents to effectively kill soldiers. Precision shot placement at over 1/2 a mile.

Get the picture, once it starts it won't stop, so be ready to defend your 2nd amendment rights, by press, pocket book, and if the government so desires force.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Silver Member

We just had the york Pa. gun show here this past weekend and I never seen such mass-hysteria on gun sales. The line to get into the building took over an hour just to get in. Then everyone stood in line for cases of ammo and magazines, carrying out everything,and in a mater of minutes no Ar's, Ak's M14's . Ar's went for $2000 Ak's wer $1899. Mags were $45 and up but most were sold out. The dealers were telling gun buyers to come back tomorow because it was taking too long for the background checks, 2-3 hrs on phone with a busy signal. I have never seen these guns fly out the door so fast. I really dont think they will put restrictions on these guns but hope they do better backgound checks to keep the crazy people from owning them.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
Yep the Jews in Nazi Germany obeyed the law. They even helped each other put their bags on the train. Obeying the law ALWAYS works out.
The libs are already calling for gun owners deaths, printing entire counties of CCW holders names and addresses in newspapers. This isn't rocket science.
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."-- Samuel Adams

Last edited by justgoto; 12-24-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: added, "and addresses"
Old 12-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyboy View Post
The BATF nor anyone else is going to come and get your firearms, as long as ALL gun owners stick together.
I'm thinking about when I close this browser, I'll not come back. Too many lib sympathizers spouting their lib talking points here.
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."-- Samuel Adams
Old 12-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Bronze Member

Gun owners who would say "oh well I can give up my semi auto rifle" will be part of the problem, and gun owners who say"I don't own a semi auto rifle, let the gov. take them" Will be the demise of us all.

Get the picture, once it starts it won't stop, so be ready to defend your 2nd amendment rights, by press, pocket book, and if the government so desires force.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Jim. Very well said. Stand for something or fall for anything. Dividing us has always been the only way for them to take freedoms away from us.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgoto View Post
I'm thinking about when I close this browser, I'll not come back. Too many lib sympathizers spouting their lib talking points here.

Evidently you didnt read all of Coyboy's post . I didnt think he sounded liberal at all and I aint the sharpest tack in the bunch

We do need to stand together !
Old 12-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpro440 View Post
We just had the york Pa. gun show here this past weekend and I never seen such mass-hysteria on gun sales. The line to get into the building took over an hour just to get in. Then everyone stood in line for cases of ammo and magazines, carrying out everything,and in a mater of minutes no Ar's, Ak's M14's . Ar's went for $2000 Ak's wer $1899. Mags were $45 and up but most were sold out. The dealers were telling gun buyers to come back tomorow because it was taking too long for the background checks, 2-3 hrs on phone with a busy signal. I have never seen these guns fly out the door so fast. I really dont think they will put restrictions on these guns but hope they do better backgound checks to keep the crazy people from owning them.
Good grief. Maybe I should sell the 4 never loaded or fired ones I have in the corner of the safe.