Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

The anti gun liberal Dem's caught in the act

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member

Re: The anti gun liberal Dem's caught in the act

When I see bills like that, the first thing I wonder is "Are they trying to make double damned sure there's no way this could ever be enacted and if it did be struck down in court" ? I get the whole shot gun approach, but putting it all in one load seems kinda stupid even to this college uneducated redneck Conservative Libertarian, Constitutionalist.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 02-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
When I see bills like that, the first thing I wonder is "Are they trying to make double damned sure there's no way this could ever be enacted and if it did be struck down in court" ? I get the whole shot gun approach, but putting it all in one load seems kinda stupid even to this college uneducated redneck Conservative Libertarian, Constitutionalist.
No, they really mean what they wrote. To the Democrat/fascist, a home inspection is what a good citizen would be happy to allow. It's just a friendly visit by the local constable, why would you possibly object?

The Democrats have really pulled out all the stops in the last few weeks. A few minutes ago we got a magazine ban passed in the CO house, and all over the country, the Democrats are going crazy. I think keeping it bottled up since 1994 has caused them to be even more delusional. Hell, in MO they introduced a bill to ban, and confiscate all firearms (sure it has little chance in passing, but this is what the Democratic party offers).

My PSA to Obama voting gun owners - please choke yourself. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=ilscungilli;766185

My PSA to Obama voting gun owners - please choke yourself. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Or head but a knife, what ever just leave guns out of it
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe