Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Another anti gun company--Comcast

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Silver Member

Re: Another anti gun company--Comcast

I doubt that any U.S. manufacturer is refusing to ship to civilians in any state.

Their statement was to ONLY restrict shipping to law enforcement customers in states where the government limits civilian gun rights.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Silver Member

Re: Another anti gun company--Comcast

I have no intention of publicly bashing or trashing anybody ... yet.

If one were to go to www.thepoliceloophole.com and read those statements marked "Currently applies to NY State..." you will find one affects me. A message on their homepage says it all.

The other company I mentioned is a big name that many have dealt with. They have no written policy on their website that I can find. I do however have a couple emails from them canceling my orders/backorders.

As I said, blood is boiling all over and much of it may soon subside. The unconstitutional 'Law' in NY is also confusing. Some of these decisions and statements will be corrected when they realize what is happening.

When I know everyone's true colors and if they are not what they should be, I'll let everyone know who they are with the correspondence to back up what I say.

enuff said for now.