Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

Another anti gun company--Comcast

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Another anti gun company--Comcast

Glad I thought to print it out since I forgot to bookmark the site, other wise I wouldn't have found it again.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 02-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member

Thanks, does the NRA have or keep an updated list. That button doesn't seem to work?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPGfan View Post
Just canceled Comcast tonight!!
RIGHT ON!!!!!

I send all these companies emails all the time but they never respond back. No matter, it makes me feel better.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Silver Member

This list grows everytime I can verify a new anti-gun company.

Anti-Gun Companies

Let me know when you find a new adversary, and I'll add them to my list. Be sure to include a verifiable reference.

Thanks,
Larry
Old 02-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrywillis View Post
This list grows everytime I can verify a new anti-gun company.

Anti-Gun Companies

Let me know when you find a new adversary, and I'll add them to my list. Be sure to include a verifiable reference.

Thanks,
Larry
Thanks for this . I checked it out it didnt surpise me at all when I saw ACLU was on the list.....

+1 on switching to FOX .................CNN = Liberal tree huggers / Anti Gun!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Platinum Member

Here's a list of shooting industry manufacture, retailers that are essentially doing the same thing a as Magpull. Found this on the Drudge Report.

The Police Loophole
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 03-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Silver Member

Some of these companies should re-read and the re-write some of their Anti-NY statements. We the pro 2nd ammendment citizens have no problem with those who won't sell to the various agencys and their personnel only. We the pro 2nd Ammendment citizens of NY do have a problem when they include us of NY in 'their' ban.

Unfortunately some of the biggest names in the shooting industry have thrown us under the bus. And they are not all listed on the "police loophole."

I have a couple things on order (long before the crisis) that are now apparently on hold or simply cancelled. Both big names in the industry. I'm not mentioning names now because blood temperatures are high and thing may change in the near future. But that patience is not limitless.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. -- Aesop