Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics)

A $50 permit? To buy ammo?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member

A $50 permit? To buy ammo?!

They are a special kind of stupid..... BREAKING: California Passes Ammo Permit Fee | Off The Grid News

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

"Dope that scope and tickle that giggle switch"

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 06-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Silver Member

Re: A $50 permit? To buy ammo?!

Wow that sure does make for some pricey ammo don't it!? Ridiculous, makes it look like they're just after our money (go figure). I feel for all you CA shooters...

-The flexibility of your adaptability is the true measure of your intelligence-
Old 06-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Gold Member

And the hits just keep on coming.......................
I still cannot believe that these idiots can keep doing this kind of crap. It just plain pisses me off.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 06-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member

I stated previously and will state again that nothing has changed politically. The 'BHO' (I like that term btw) is still on a mission of disarming citizens, just a bit more covertly. Let the states (in this case California, Pelosi and company) subvert the Constitution and eliminate through legislation, the right to bear arms (or fill those arms with ammunition).

Let the UN impose their brand of gun control on the United States with the UN Arms Treaty. The BHO steps aside and lets others do the dirty work, he saves face but accomplishes his goal.

IMO, the UN should be evicted from US Soil.

California needs to fall into the ocean. Preferrably when their legislators are in full session.

I haven't seen any 22's for sale for months anyway. Do they exist anymore??
Old 06-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Platinum Member

Every hunter/sportsman should stop buying ammo in California and buy it in other surrounding states
so they wont even get the tax revenue from ammo and that goes for all sporting goods.

At some point the public just has to say No. Some businesses are already moving out of the states
that do this crap and hunters are not spending there time and money in them ether.

I know lots of hunters that are never going back to hunt Colorado and even though it doesn't seem like
it would impact the state for one individual it stop think about thousands.

In Texas we still have dry county's that cant sell liquor, So everyone goes to the next county
and stocks up (That county gets the tax and business get the profit and the state still get there
taxes) so the one that looses is the county that has the stupid law.

J E CUSTOM
Old 06-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Silver Member

I would not expect anything less from Commiefornia. WTF!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J E Custom View Post
Every hunter/sportsman should stop buying ammo in California and buy it in other surrounding states
so they wont even get the tax revenue from ammo and that goes for all sporting goods.

At some point the public just has to say No. Some businesses are already moving out of the states
that do this crap and hunters are not spending there time and money in them ether.

I know lots of hunters that are never going back to hunt Colorado and even though it doesn't seem like
it would impact the state for one individual it stop think about thousands.

In Texas we still have dry county's that cant sell liquor, So everyone goes to the next county
and stocks up (That county gets the tax and business get the profit and the state still get there
taxes) so the one that looses is the county that has the stupid law.

J E CUSTOM
By the number of California license plates at the Reno Cabelas, you'd think it was in California.

They come over the border and clean the place out every weekend.