Originally Posted by Litehiker
"Polyporpolene glycol" in the filter - hee, hee Once had a pet duck that drank the anti-freeze drained from our tractor. He was truly a "dead duck".
My anti-freeze of choice is Jack Daniels or Wild Turkey.
Your duck drank ethylene glycol which causes immediate liver failure in anything that has a blood flow including humans...........
Propolyene Glycol is non toxic to animals or humans. It's used by bakries as a dough extender, also known as RV Antifreeze. Can be red or clear. Usually dyed red for identification. FD&C red to be exact. Ethylene Glycol is dyed green. Big difference.
I don't consume alcohol so JD or WT isn't my chboice.