Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Photography > Gun Photos

EOL LRH 338 Lapua

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 PM

Re: EOL LRH 338 Lapua

NOW BACK TO BUSNESS. BEEN TO 100YDS RANGE 3 TIMES TESTING BERGER&ACCUBOND 300GR IN 338 LAPUA EOL-LRH McMillian BULLET SPEED&POWDER H1000 WORKING DROP CHARTS+NOW HAVE THE G-7 GR2 RANGE FINDER what A package ELK HUNT IN 2 WEEKS TIME IS GETTING AWAY. went to next county after work today with a friend who got us permission to shoot out to 700yds. this was a elk test with drop chart. Got me a g-7-gr2 range finder. Shot three different ways with drop chart card-with g-7 in moa mode, which tells me what moa to set, then in range mode which tells yds not moa, I add the moa from drop chart card taped to stock of rifle 12 shots later -5 with berger -7 with accubond. 11 hits 1 miss at elk lung size rocks, and 4 of these was a ground hog size shots which hit just off left edge was not the rifle or ammo. Both bullets did well, But that berger bullet has a return sound that is LOUD! MAN they HIT hard. This Rifle is like nothing I ever shot. And the g-7 range finder great job Gunwerks .. Mcmillian&Extreme outer limits - This rifle will...
Old 09-27-2013, 12:35 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coy long range 338lapua View Post
NOW BACK TO BUSNESS.

BEEN TO 100YDS RANGE 3 TIMES TESTING BERGER&ACCUBOND 300GR IN 338 LAPUA EOL-LRH.

McMillian BULLET SPEED&POWDER H1000 WORKING DROP CHARTS+NOW HAVE THE G-7 GR2 RANGE FINDER what A package.

ELK HUNT IN 2 WEEKS TIME IS GETTING AWAY. went to next county after work today with a friend who got us permission to shoot out to 700yds. this was a elk test with drop chart.

Got me a g-7-gr2 range finder. Shot three different ways with drop chart card-with g-7 in moa mode, which tells me what moa to set, then in range mode which tells yds not moa.

I add the moa from drop chart card taped to stock of rifle 12 shots later -5 with berger -7 with accubond. 11 hits 1 miss at elk lung size rocks, and 4 of these was (were) ground hog size shots which hit just off left edge....... was not the rifle or ammo. Both bullets did well, but that berger bullet has a return sound that is LOUD! MAN they HIT hard.

This Rifle is like nothing I ever shot. And the g-7 range finder great job Gunwerks .. Mcmillian&Extreme outer limits - This rifle will...
Kick ass maybe......?

I did it for you. I read the first post and it gave me heartburn. I fixed your second one as best as I could. You might be a hick but a little punctuation and paragraphing makes you posts much more readable...dude.

You don't buy a rifle like that on welfare so I have to presume you either have an education and a good job or you just like ******* people off, or both.

Continue on..........
Old 09-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Silver Member

ButDIS tree tree 8te is da bomb. Dits Battistic coefficient b like .850DAT killin' them elephants fro GA to ZiMMbABAWAY.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=coy long range 338lapua;857012]NOW BACK TO BUSNESS. BEEN TO 100YDS RANGE 3 TIMES TESTING BERGER&ACCUBOND 300GR IN 338 LAPUA EOL-LRH McMillian BULLET SPEED&POWDER H1000 WORKING DROP CHARTS+NOW HAVE THE G-7 GR2 RANGE FINDER what A package ELK HUNT IN 2 WEEKS TIME IS GETTING AWAY. went to next county after work today with a friend who got us permission to shoot out to 700yds. this was a elk test with drop chart. Got me a g-7-gr2 range finder. Shot three different ways with drop chart card-with g-7 in moa mode, which tells me what moa to set, then in range mode which tells yds not moa, I add the moa from drop chart card taped to stock of rifle 12 shots later -5 with berger -7 with accubond. 11 hits 1 miss at elk lung size rocks, and 4 of these was a ground hog size shots which hit just off left edge was not the rifle or ammo. Both bullets did well, But that berger bullet has a return sound that is LOUD! MAN they HIT hard. This Rifle is like nothing I ever shot. And the g-7 range finder great job Gunwerks .. Mcmillian&Extreme outer limits - This rifle will burn the wind at 2800 fps 300 gr bullet. I know sounds like I am bragging on me BUT no I am the trigger puller-HOT DOG Its good. The guys that built this rifle & scope & range finger & drop charts- they are the ones.. hope you all can read between the lines that is what hunting is all about.. you got to love IT... O yes you the ones that are so un happy talking about grammar I wish you were happy serious you are missing out on so much in life I love this country and the freedom we have to hunt and be outdoors . I like being around a friendly camp nothing like it every one focused on hunting shooting long range short range no snibbling about the food hey just no snibbling. LIFE is good this web site is for long range hunting plus all sorts of topics in the out doors . So.. all you positive long range hunters and outdoorsman lets us work together to make good and clean conversation and to help one another thanks...
Old 09-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Silver Member

I think sidecarsflip and I poking at you is all in good fun. We also understand how awesome your rifle is, but clear and concise information makes it easier to share in your experience. When are you taking it hunting? I am assuming this is strikely an elk rig?
Old 10-18-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300whisper View Post
I think sidecarsflip and I poking at you is all in good fun. We also understand how awesome your rifle is, but clear and concise information makes it easier to share in your experience. When are you taking it hunting? I am assuming this is strikely an elk rig?
Elk + Groundhog, Coyote, Critters, + Big Game & making Little Rocks out of Big Ones. (Thank you seriously ) - Got back last Night 5x5 Bull Elk. Have a good day 300whisper.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Silver Member

Pics or didn't happen! ;)