I set up a few loads into batches and thought I would combine the barrel break in with hope of finding a good velocity and accuracy combined.
Started at 92gn of Hogdon H1000, CCI 250 Primer and got this group, barrel had a good scrub first so first shot went astray, next two were right on top of each other. Velocity was around the 2780fps mark so not worth pursuing.
Next was 93gn and I let my mate Chris do this group as he was pretty interested in the Edge especially since his long range rig is a girly 280AI! Again the barrel was scrubbed and cleaned with Butches Boreshine and Boretech Eliminator.
The first shot flew again but the next three settled into an okay sort of group, Chris felt that his shooting was not the best either so maybe it can do better. Muzzle velocity is around the 2805 fps mark
Next was 94gn after another clean out, again first shot a bit high then next three settled down into a 0.504 group. MV was averaging at 2830 so that will do me velocity wise.
It looks with the hotter loads I should take of .5 MOA if I have a shot to take after cleaning the barrel, will test that theory at longer ranges when weather clears up.
I got some video footage which I am having trouble with as its in an odd format.
DUH, shame its so hard to get rifles into Australia, would love to have a crack at some of your pet Sambar with my Edge!