Went out to do some grouping today. The conditions still aren't the best with gusty winds at 15-20mph. If I wait for perfect conditions it will never happen so here are some results.
I shot five at 100yds. fouling the barrel with the first two. The group was around 1moa. Nate mentioned that they might not have "went to bed yet" and to try out at 300yds. With a extreme spread of 7fps it is tough to change the recipe.
At 350yds I was shooting out of the box of my pickup. It was moving a little by the wind but not bad. I couldn't get up high enough where I went to shoot. We had rain last night and I didn't want the tear up the land I usually go to. I adjusted 3.5moa up and 1moa to the left to try and comp for the wind. I just guessed I didn't run any numbers. The first two were .875" apart and the third spread it out to 1.625". The third I didn't get to shoot right away, so I waited until the conditions seemed to be the same. I pulled a little, it didn't feel quite as good as the first two. It has been a long winter and I better start shooting more. The rip in the center was where I stapled it.
My new bench(2010 Tundra rims and tires should be here tomorrow):